Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brutal video shows thugs jump teen for $2K Air Jordans

The jordan 1's have been my favorite shoe my entire life. Nothing to do with the hypebeats
you specifically said the "off white" versions tho

those are hypebeasts

unless the definition has different meanings in different areas of the country

looked like privileged kids, on a privileged block, strong arming other privileged kids for the extra shit their dad wont buy them

hood kids will get fly, but not 2k sneakers and 10 bucks in their pocket fly....plus just standing around outside w/ them on....at noon?

he was waiting for whatever young ass chick he was texting to come by and see those so he could put em back in the box

shit, them niggas got on new J's while they pulled this move lol

clowns aint hungry they tryna get they follows up

you specifically said the "off white" versions tho

those are hypebeasts

unless the definition has different meanings in different areas of the country

What I'm saying is I dont like them because they're hyped. I'm saying I've always had a liking for the particular aesthetic. Where I'm from hypebeast basically means pricegouging thru shoe price scalppers.

What I'm saying is I wouldn't give a shit if they were priced 50 dollars or 50k they still look nice enough to wear for my personal tastes

so it turns out......they tried to sell the sneaks and found out they was knock offs.

What I'm saying is I dont like them because they're hyped. I'm saying I've always had a liking for the particular aesthetic. Where I'm from hypebeast basically means pricegouging thru shoe price scalppers.

What I'm saying is I wouldn't give a shit if they were priced 50 dollars or 50k they still look nice enough to wear for my personal tastes

Thumbs up

If you get off your phone for a minute you can see niggas slowing their car and sizing yo goofy ass up, pay attention to your surroundings

all obvious signs

he's comfortable and positive he is standing in a safe place

otherwise he wouldnt have been out there lookin like lunch

and for the other kids to even be able to spot these shoes that quick and easy tells me they aint strangers to money either

all of em are outta bounds

just now seeing this video

something aint adding up

he allegedly had on $2k sneakers but $10 in his wallet and a debit card??

Didnt someone say the shoes turned out to be fake??

dumbass

Back