Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brutal video shows thugs jump teen for $2K Air Jordans

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Surveillance video shows three thugs hopping out of their car and tackling and dragging a Queens teen on the sidewalk — all to get their hands on his $2,000 Air Jordan sneakers, authorities said Wednesday.

The 17-year-old victim ran after the robbers in his socks to try to catch them, but they fled in their white sedan.

The teen is first seen in the footage engrossed in his phone while standing on the sidewalk in front of 143-32 Quince Ave. in Flushing around 12:30 p.m. Saturday when a white sedan slows down as it passes him, coming almost to a stop.

The driver then pulls ahead and stops the car. He and two passengers rush out and head toward their unsuspecting prey, according to the video released Wednesday.

The trio jumps the victim from behind. One man pulls him to the ground and restrains him while the others rip his Air Jordan shoes from his feet, police said.

Police said the sneakers were worth approximately $2,000.

The thieves also made off with the teen’s wallet, which had $10 cash and a debit card.

The victim was taken to Flushing Hospital with cuts to his arms and knees, cops said.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/02/brutal-video-shows-thugs-jump-teen-for-2k-air-jordans/

That dumb young nigga may have paid $2,000 but to my knowledge Nike has never put out a pair of Jordans that cost $2,000. When folks pay those type of prices its secondary market shit not out the store.

I personally don't have a problem with the youngin having and wearing $2,000 shoes. Fly and flashy attracts thieves like blood in the water does to sharks. If you want to be fly and flashy you also have to be strong enough to keep that shit. Cause being in certain environments its only a matter of time before somebody tries you.

They were probably the jordan 1 offwhites.

I'd jump a mfer for them shits.
you could do so much better brah

than some hypebeast shit

but aye...you like what you like i suppose

If this was a rape/sexual assault topic involving a woman, some chick would be in here telling ya'll to stop victim blaming. It's not though...so...carry on I guess.

Back