Bruno Mars Will Play Prince In Upcoming Netflix Biopic

The nigga life is basically going to be a fucking musical and you want an actual thespian for a musical.

I'll pass on that non logic. Name a actor who you think can play the role.

Is it an actual musical?

Best person for the role is more than likely somebody you or I has never heard of....watch how this cringe worthy BS turns out and we can have another discussion about my “non logic.”

Exactly
tenor.gif

Nobody is tuning into anything starring a nobody.

Bruno Mars > a nobody

Is it an actual musical?

Best person for the role is more than likely somebody you or I has never heard of....watch how this cringe worthy BS turns out and we can have another discussion about my “non logic.”

The fuck else would it be? Besides his early life which a child actor should play the shit is going to be based around his music.

I guess with your logic somebody else would've been better than Prince for his role in Purple Rain as well.

It’s Prince

If you make a quality movie that’s promoted right people will watch it regardless
But Bruno Mars already brings his 20-30 millions of fans to the table ready to support.

Can u argue against that with a nobody actor from julliard?

Reactions: Mister B.
But Bruno Mars already brings his 20-30 millions of fans to the table ready to support.

Can u argue against that with a nobody actor from julliard?

Sorry I just want a good movie, but I understand money is more important. I guess a well known actual actor would be the way to get both.

The fuck else would it be? Besides his early life which a child actor should play the shit is going to be based around his music.

I guess with your logic somebody else would've been better than Prince for his role in Purple Rain as well.

Did you consider Ray a musical?

And no that’s no one’s logic but your own...but you got it, enjoy the movie lol

Last edited:
Bruno cool but I really can't see him in this role. I'm not gonna say he can't pull it off but I know I'm going to be mad critical of anybody attempting to portray Prince.
Physically he's short enough but would have to lose some weight. Prince was like a size zero.
Musically he is talented but Prince's sound was one of a kind..Idk about this.

Reactions: Ghost313