Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruno Mars Will Play Prince In Upcoming Netflix Biopic

An actual actor

The nigga life is basically going to be a fucking musical and you want an actual thespian for a musical.

I'll pass on that non logic. Name a actor who you think can play the role.

Last edited:
The nigga life is basically going to be a fucking musical and you want an actual thespian for a musical.

I'll pass on that non logic. Name a actor who you think you play the role.
Jamie Foxx

I'll pass on that non logic. Name a actor who you think can play the role.

Is it an actual musical?

Best person for the role is more than likely somebody you or I has never heard of....watch how this cringe worthy BS turns out and we can have another discussion about my ā€œnon logic.ā€

Exactly
tenor.gif

Is it an actual musical?

Best person for the role is more than likely somebody you or I has never heard of....watch how this cringe worthy BS turns out and we can have another discussion about my ā€œnon logic.ā€

The fuck else would it be? Besides his early life which a child actor should play the shit is going to be based around his music.

I guess with your logic somebody else would've been better than Prince for his role in Purple Rain as well.

Itā€™s Prince

If you make a quality movie thatā€™s promoted right people will watch it regardless
But Bruno Mars already brings his 20-30 millions of fans to the table ready to support.

Can u argue against that with a nobody actor from julliard?

But Bruno Mars already brings his 20-30 millions of fans to the table ready to support.

Can u argue against that with a nobody actor from julliard?

Sorry I just want a good movie, but I understand money is more important. I guess a well known actual actor would be the way to get both.

The fuck else would it be? Besides his early life which a child actor should play the shit is going to be based around his music.

I guess with your logic somebody else would've been better than Prince for his role in Purple Rain as well.

Did you consider Ray a musical?

And no thatā€™s no oneā€™s logic but your own...but you got it, enjoy the movie lol

Last edited:
Bruno cool but I really can't see him in this role. I'm not gonna say he can't pull it off but I know I'm going to be mad critical of anybody attempting to portray Prince.
Physically he's short enough but would have to lose some weight. Prince was like a size zero.
Musically he is talented but Prince's sound was one of a kind..Idk about this.

Back