Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brunch with the boys...

A more locquacious-esque thread topic woulda been "men, y'all down for a romantic candle lit dinner on an exquisite french terrace under a full moon with ya homies"?.

That might be worthy of a pause.
Brunch tho? Sure, why not.

i mean it sounds funny af but idk why we cant click up @ 11am

im a early bird anyway

i dont want no alcohol either

"Yo.....Ty, Leroy, Lamer....you niggas trying to do brunch this Saturday?" First round of mimosa is on me!"
:sup:

bet that

if we going lets get there early while the avocados fresh, you know they set em out in the morning

:ghost:

wha'chall got on the crab dip?

I've had some of the best gossip sessions with my guy friends while having chicken and waffles with mimosas...

i bet lol

niggas always preach that no gossip shit but i know way too many who be on the phone aaaaallllllll day.....bluetooth kangz

shit GOTTA be gossip and mess

men do that shit here at my job.....shits disgusting

come up to me grinning no more than 10 seconds after somebody told you some personal shit and you think its cool

they wonder why I dont hang out or talk much

A more locquacious-esque thread topic woulda been "men, y'all down for a romantic candle lit dinner on an exquisite french terrace under a full moon with ya homies"?.

That might be worthy of a pause.
Brunch tho? Sure, why not.
Nah. That ain’t even me.

I never gotten that detailed. Just say you wanted me to ask it that way.

dancing-funny.gif

i bet lol

niggas always preach that no gossip shit but i know way too many who be on the phone aaaaallllllll day.....bluetooth kangz

shit GOTTA be gossip and mess

men do that shit here at my job.....shits disgusting

come up to me grinning no more than 10 seconds after somebody told you some personal shit and you think its cool

they wonder why I dont hang out or talk much
THIS ☝🏿

Niggas gossip like hoes

Back