Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brunch with the boys...

What is the difference between going to a restaurant during lunch or dinner with your boys compared to brunch? Are brunches for couples?

Wasn't the word I came up with in my head, but I'll allow it.
You know what’s funny, I’ve never actually said no homo in my actual life. I’ve said “pause” but it was almost out of instinct in a work meeting.

It was 12 of us around the table and my bosses boss was saying how we all did so good during this period of work. A lot of gas lighting regular work b.s. I was dodoling on a piece of paper that was the layout for why we were having the meeting when he said. You guys really stretched us thin this summer.

without even looking up I said “pause”..then I noticed the room went silent. I looked up and said what. And he said you asked us to pause, did you have a question

You know what’s funny, I’ve never actually said no homo in my actual life. I’ve said “pause” but it was almost out of instinct in a work meeting.

It was 12 of us around the table and my bosses boss was saying how we all did so good during this period of work. A lot of gas lighting regular work b.s. I was dodoling on a piece of paper that was the layout for why we were having the meeting when he said. You guys really stretched us thin this summer.

without even looking up I said “pause”..then I noticed the room went silent. I looked up and said what. And he said you asked us to pause, did you have a question

Lol. Damn, If your workplace wasn't culturally clueless, you might've been in trouble.

Back