Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh gets revenge on racist by smashing his fiance

We gotta reverse this thinking that we are winning by sticking our dick in women who do nothing to deserve it.

Also, there's something gay about wanting to fuck a chick just because another man is fucking her.

It's kinda funny how many rap lines there are about dudes fucking some other guy's chick. It's like niggas are obsessed with that.

"I hope you ain't tongue kissing your spouse cause I be fuckin her in the mouth." - Jadakiss
"Dissed you, dismissed you, I let your girl suck on the shit that I piss through." - Redman
and of course we can never forget

"That's why I fucked yo bitch, you fat mutha fucka..." - 2Pac

It's kinda funny how many rap lines there are about dudes fucking some other guy's chick. It's like niggas are obsessed with that.

"I hope you ain't tongue kissing your spouse cause I be fuckin her in the mouth." - Jadakiss
"Dissed you, dismissed you, I let your girl suck on the shit that I piss through." - Redman

SMH. We gotta stop acting like we don't understand the content of rap lyrics on this site.

SMH. We gotta stop acting like we don't understand the content of rap lyrics on this site.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. The content, context, point, purpose, and meaning of those lines are pretty simply understood. A lot of rap lines come down to braggadocio, and a lot of rap niggas turn to "I fucked your bitch" type rhetoric to accomplish that. What exactly am I missing here?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. The content, context, point, purpose, and meaning of those lines are pretty simply understood. A lot of rap lines come down to braggadocio, and a lot of rap niggas turn to "I fucked your bitch" type rhetoric to accomplish that. What exactly am I missing here?

Nevermind. All good. Lol.

Even worse when niggas forgot they can make their own threads. But I guess complaining is the new ish for 2020.
Don't take it personal. I just saw an opportunity to make a lil' jokey joke and I ran with it. Go head and do you it's whatever.

I get it from the emotional standpoint of, 'the woman you're in love with would rather fuck with me than be loyal to you"

But flat out wanting to fuck because another nigga fucked? I always found that weird.

I get it from the emotional standpoint of, 'the woman you're in love with would rather fuck with me than be loyal to you"

But flat out wanting to fuck because another nigga fucked? I always found that weird.

I guess maybe I'm tripping. But who are these niggas who EVER wanted a have sex with a woman based solely on the fact that someone else had sex with her? I've never heard of that. Don't know anybody like that. Etc.

Page 2 got me in fuckin tears

thats the only thing that matters in this thread

i had to come back and read that shit again foreal

Back