Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh gets revenge on racist by smashing his fiance

its probably fake

dude probably trying to start his own site

they actually have one (a site) very similar to what he did in that clip out now....so i've heard

Nice storyline, but I doubt it was true.
its probably fake

dude probably trying to start his own site

they actually have one (a site) very similar to what he did in that clip out now....so i've heard
Since yall brought up the fake possibility i searched the name bruh said and he does exist and he's the whore's dude..so idk

And he did a 3sum?? I mean I ain't mad at that. Lol
Yeah and they built just how you like em pale pasty and built like potato sacks. I'm referring to your bbw thread we gotta talk about this. You be posting some winners 45% of the time but then you'll turn around and post some fat nasty home growns. They ain't bbw they just fat. You be posting fat girls with no titties too. That shit makes me mad for real . I I'm like c'mon who does this?!?

Yeah and they built just how you like em pale pasty and built like potato sacks. I'm referring to your bbw thread we gotta talk about this. You be posting some winners 45% of the time but then you'll turn around and post some fat nasty home growns. They ain't bbw they just fat. You be posting fat girls with no titties too. That shit makes me mad for real . I I'm like c'mon who does this?!?

giphy-1 (2).gif

Tell him again. Nasty ass nigga.

I'm ot done here I need to illustrate my point . See recaptimus you on point when you post a succulent meal like this for example:
98947a89-1e18-4339-a238-98701784c168.png

This is a bbw i.e. a big beautiful woman or big busty woman. It's all good then your thread takes a left turn and we get panels of this shit:

a a018c7b7-04e9-436c-89c3-423edb8fc469.png

Now is there anything busty or beautiful about her? Yeah she big as hell but that's nasty. Just a plain fat thing. Now I'm not capping on you or putting you on front street. This is constructive criticism. I believe in you mayne. I believe in your brand sir. Help me help you to be the best bbw poster you can be. Before I walk out I'll leave you with this inspirational song

Back