Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruce Willis Develops Aphasia; Retiring From Acting

He did like 12 movies the last 3 years. He was cashing out.
Now ppl gonna feel bad about roasting his last few yrs of movies.

He done made some real stinkers lately where he seemed like he didn't even wanna be there.
Yeah he's been notorious for 1. not putting much effort into roles and 2. being an asshole on set, especially in the last decade or so.

He's not really leaving a great filmography behind with how many stinkers he's put out, but he's got a few dope roles and was a good actor when he actually tried.

With him the best though, these degenerative diseases seem like a horrible way to go out regardless of how much money you've got.

Big fan of the Red Letter Media channel and prior this news, this was the last thing I ever heard about Bruce as haven't seen him in a movie since he made that 30 sec cameo in Split.

I'm sure they didn't know of his condition but puts into context why he went out the way he did with his career movie choices at the end

Big fan of the Red Letter Media channel and prior this news, this was the last thing I ever heard about Bruce as haven't seen him in a movie since he made that 30 sec cameo in Split.

I'm sure they didn't know of his condition but puts into context why he went out the way he did with his career movie choices at the end

I just watched a video where they had a Bruce Willis Oscars for all his recent movies.

They criticized more than just him though they talked about the whole movie,cast,special effects etc.

Wish him and his family well. Those cognitive diseases are just as draining for a family as any physical ailment.

Damn. Even though everyone and they mama gonna come out the woodworks with a story and eviscerate his privacy now it's kinda dope that this shit didn't get leaked over the years. That's hard to do in this clout chasing era. He was focused on providing through his craft until he couldn't. Respect.

p20981041_p_v13_aa.jpg

I read last night that 80’s R&B singer Vesta Williams dated Bruce Willis for years but Demi Moore stole him away from her. Didn’t know ‘ol Die Hard was down with the swirl.

Hope he lives a good life moving forward.

My ex’s mom had dementia before she passed. That is the worse thing to be trapped inside your own head and just to sit there and watch someone deteriorate especially someone you love. Heartbreak is not a strong enough word. Completely devastating.
The only other diseases worse to me are the ones like Parkinsons and ALS where you are still mentally sharp, but your body won't cooperate. In my mind, that's like when you wake up from sleeping but can't open your eyes, but permanent.

Back