Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brother flawlessly defeats a male Karen in San Francisco

LMAOOOOO at towards the end "jus please leave."

cac ended up begging homie to please leave him alone. foh.

And he claimed he called the cops, thinking that would scare dude off. foh. Then had to admit he didnt call the cops....cuz he knew he was in the wrong.

Bruh, I don't even know why they waste time arguing those people. Just go on about your business, and treat them like they don't even exist.
A lot of ya'll keep saying that but dude didn't pull the trigger on the 911 call because he got punked.. that matters...

punking them matters

You right, especially in San Fran. Probably wasn't his first issue like that in the day. Gotta be bored and lame as fuck starting shit with a delivery driver.

Wellllllll. I mean, porch pirating is a serious thing. But you cant jus be running up on ppl you see carrying a boxes. And if you do ya gotta be prepared for the consequences

A lot of ya'll keep saying that but dude didn't pull the trigger on the 911 call because he got punked.. that matters...

punking them matters

I never pass up an opportunity to check whites on and offline

If you want to pointlessly scream at some white people because that makes you feel better, cool.

But I promise you, you're not checking them in the way you think. That dude isn't stupid. He knows he doesn't have any authority. He just wants to make black people feel like they have to answer to him, and even if you're sitting there cursing him out, you're still feeding into what he wants.

If you want to pointlessly scream at some white people because that makes you feel better, cool.

But I promise you, you're not checking them in the way you think. That dude isn't stupid. He knows he doesn't have any authority. He just wants to make black people feel like they have to answer to him, and even if you're sitting there cursing him out, you're still feeding into what he wants.

Yes and no. Ya still gotta check em tho.

Jus gotta record EVERYTHING

Bruh, I don't even know why they waste time arguing those people. Just go on about your business, and treat them like they don't even exist.
Had he done that homie would have not only followed him around but stopped him from doing his job

Homie took the time to handle his biz then went on about his day like he should

Had he done that homie would have not only followed him around but stopped him from doing his job

Homie took the time to handle his biz then went on about his day like he should

Every situation is different I guess. I had similar incidents a couple times in Bethesda when my wife worked there. I tested those white people like they didn't exist and that was the end of it. But you could be right this dude might have been more committed to being an asshole.

I just know it ain't my way to even let one of them think they can talk to me like that.

Every situation is different I guess. I had similar incidents a couple times in Bethesda when my wife worked there. I tested those white people like they didn't exist and that was the end of it. But you could be right this dude might have been more committed to being an asshole.

I just know it ain't my way to even let one of them think they can talk to me like that.
Homie came out of his crib from the top floor crossed the street to get in the brother s face to have his questions answered....had the brother not put him in his place he d probably still be following him around

Homie came out of his crib from the top floor crossed the street to get in the brother s face to have his questions answered....had the brother not put him in his place he d probably still be following him around

Maybe. Like I said, in my experience it didn't work out like that, but you're right, he could have been that over the top.

@Disanthrope is probably right. You have to act however you feel is right in that situation. I can't say dude was wrong, so I'll fall back.

Usually I don't like these videos cuz I dont like the optics of black ppl explaining themselves to whites or tryna convince them of your humanity. So id opt for just saying fuck recording them, issue a swift backhand and keep it movin.

THIS tho? I liked it. Followed the bitchass cac around, turned the tables on him and made him uncomfortable.

Heres the thing, this cac wanted to murder this black guy by calling the police on him, he wanted to do him harm. We need to make sure he doesn't get another opportunity to do that to another black person we need the cacs address where he works etc, so he can be charged for a hate crime.

Heres the thing, this cac wanted to murder this black guy by calling the police on him, he wanted to do him harm. We need to make sure he doesn't get another opportunity to do that to another black person we need the cacs address where he works etc, so he can be charged for a hate crime.

There's actually some logic here. Technically, calls under these circumstances are already crimes. Most states have calls against nuisance laws, and we've already started to see some of these white people catch charges for them. The problem is, they have to actually make the call to be charged and that means getting the police involved which could be dangerous for a black person right or wrong.

There's actually some logic here. Technically, calls under these circumstances are already crimes. Most states have calls against nuisance laws, and we've already started to see some of these white people catch charges for them. The problem is, they have to actually make the call to be charged and that means getting the police involved which could be dangerous for a black person right or wrong.
Yeah I know, that's why I'm campaigning for him to get fired from his job etc. Also harassment charges to be filed against the cac. We need his name address also where he works. He has to be made an example of.

Back