Brother flawlessly defeats a male Karen in San Francisco

So what did y’all think about the content of the video? Jeez
Good overall

He noted the caren act and that changed the bigots tune

But bruh still fell into the TRAP of going on defense instead of offense. It's very good he threatened to beat dude up but screaming im not here to steal aint it. Saying shit like I'm not a criminal gives CREDENCE to their prejudice. If you know who you are and your intentions you don't have to explain that to anybody, instead, tell them who they are

Instead of defensive statements he should be making offensive statements like.. "are you a white supremacist?" "You're acting like a klansman". "You're giving me nazi vibes"

White supremacists are very fragile creatures, they will fold under these kind of accusations and now they're on defense... "no im not, my nanny is Hispanic!"

Black people need to learn how to turn the tables on the enemy instead of trying to relieve them

I seriously think I would have a problem with someone pointing a phone in my face.

I don’t think I’m strong enough to let that fly.

Reactions: SneakDZA
I thought he spent too much time on the situation especially for someone who's supposed to be working. Some of these white people want nothing more than attention from black people, he obliged. I wouldn't have the time or energy. Being on the job prevents any unnecessary bullshit about him being out of place from the cops

• Ether
Reactions: GNS and Race Jones
I thought he spent too much time on the situation especially for someone who's supposed to be working. Some of these white people want nothing more than attention from black people, he obliged. I wouldn't have the time or energy. Being on the job prevents any unnecessary bullshit about him being out of place from the cops

exactly

the whole screaming “hey im not here to steal anyones shit” towards the end was embarrassing

fuck what them people think

Yea u right. But he was prolly tired of them fuckin w him n harassing him everyday. Can only push a man so far.

Homie had time today

Last edited:
he’ll be back harrassing someone tomorrow

nothing was accomplished
white people dont give a flying fuck and having a 8 min conversation with them is a waste of time
I disagree. His entire disposition changed. He gave his name when asked and his energy switched

Dude pumped fear. He will think twice cuz he's aware of the caren act

Yea u right. But was prolly tired of them fuckin w him n harassing him everyday. Can only push a man so far.

Homie had time today
You right, especially in San Fran. Probably wasn't his first issue like that in the day. Gotta be bored and lame as fuck starting shit with a delivery driver.

Fuck them Chads.

That warmed my heart, watching the amount of smoke leave duke’s soul by the second. He went from “the police are on their way” to “No, I haven’t called them.”

Salute that delivery worker.

View attachment 556711
I think that's important

His tuned changed

Ppl saying this interaction didn't matter. It did

Reactions: Mister B.
the neighborhood should be blacklisted. if hes being harrassed every day, as well as others, all deliveries should cease until further notice

i bet that would be the end of folks harrassing Black delivery workers
Such a simple solution. This should be the standard. But this the first time I've heard.

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones
no need to call the police when he was acting like law enforcement and the Black man was engaging with him like he would a cop

He defeated the white supremacist but it wasn't flawlessly

"The old me would've beat your ass" ✅

"IM NOT HERE TO STEAL SHIT" 🚫

Bruh, I don't even know why they waste time arguing those people. Just go on about your business, and treat them like they don't even exist.

Reactions: Race Jones