Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bronny James suffers cardiac arrest

Anti-vaccine people are the worst. Elon Musk is an idiot for perpetuating that bullshit on his 10th grade class assignment he calls a website.
Yeh questioning Big Pharma is the worst. They have such a great track record the last 100 years. Not like there isn't a grip of treatments proven dangerous years later

Cardiac arrest in athletics is so common that the presence of athletic trainers & AED defibrillators are mandated by law in most states’ high schools.

The American Academy of Pediatrics estimates that approximately 2,000 people under the age of 25 die from sudden cardiac arrest in the U.S. each year. It is the leading cause of death in young athletes in the United States – resulting in 1 death in a high school student every 3 days, according to some experts.

Source: https://www.kansashealthsystem.com/news-room/blog/0001/01/cardiac-death-young-athletes

This is a 10 year old article you uneducated jackasses.

The anti-jabbites be sitting in the cut waiting for every little story like this to hop on. That’s the issue I have with them. I personally am kinda anti-jab myself but I don’t hop on every story of someone having a medical complication just to push that view. I remember ppl on this site and in the general black community went from anti-vax, to neutral, then to pro-vax, then back to anti-vax again all in the same year! I’m sure in other forums or comment sections you reading comments of people who have done the same flip flopping. I know first hand someone who just had heart attack at early age but this person is not vaccinated himself, but anti-jabbites will ignore many stories like that.

I want to thank the countless people sending my family love and prayers. We feel you and I’m so grateful. Everyone doing great. We have our family together, safe and healthy, and we feel your love. Will have more to say when we’re ready but I wanted to tell everyone how much your support has meant to all of us! #JamesGang👑

I want to thank the countless people sending my family love and prayers. We feel you and I’m so grateful. Everyone doing great. We have our family together, safe and healthy, and we feel your love. Will have more to say when we’re ready but I wanted to tell everyone how much your support has meant to all of us! #JamesGang👑

Nba twitter didn't troll out the replies. All well wishes. Shocking

Bronny is a grown man.... his father shouldn't have to do the talking for him imo.

No, Tariq. Jfc.

To y'all who don't follow basketball, it's unfortunately not new. Kid over at Dobbins dropped during a game when I was a kid. It's always the heart. Sometimes it's stenosis, sometimes it's other things. Hank Gathers dropped out there at Loyola. Being a black man and not knowing about our trouble with heart problems is fucking wild, man. So instead of being able to say "yo, black men, be up on your heart health", this nigga on Twitter pushing white right wing conspiracy theories.

I say this with my whole heart, fuck this punk ass nigga and fuck his mom for having him.

Back