Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bronny James suffers cardiac arrest

I’m not going tk say it was a vaccine. I don’t have enough info.

But I will say, I think people should stop overlooking it.
Funny how we laughed at billionaires who trusted a guy to see the titanic with a game controller as a steering wheel but them same people took an experimental, rushed and not fully tested or partially prepared by unqualified people “ vaccine” to feel superior to others then shamed those hesitant under false and unknown “facts”.

Interesting

Places like GNC have bene around since the 90s. And teems were taking all kinds of shit since the 80s. The stuff they take now is way safer and far mroe information about it now

See my last post, I know its been around but its more of a trend now and its evolved and gotten bigger...

My Dad was a weightlifter (not bodybuilder) in the 90s but he did cardio unlike most... I know its been around since forever... York gym basically made roids commercial in States and UK after the Germans and Russians where using Test and playing with Dianabol etc

But things have processed and the level of understanding and pushing the human body especially to the extreme on younger kids has grown because theres so much money involved its nuts... S&C coaches know how to push the body, then you get kids with tons of 'bro science' not even using pharma grade Test and PEDS on eachother in gyms...

Not saying thats whats caused Bronny situation but it was just a point I was making in general that kids are wilding now... Just to look good on IG too, even kids that arnt athletes... PEDS are basically male version of surgery that females go through that causes body dysmorphia....

Your group chat is all black people I assume, if not disregard this

But why would it anger you that black people feel this way knowing our history in this country? Our history (Tuskegee and general abuse in the medical field) on top of unprecedented current events (athletes around the world with sudden heart issues) draws your anger? People have valid concerns. And the speculation is plausible at minimum. Your anger is unwarranted
I don't have a single white person number saved in my phone b

I'm not angry. I just don't want people to just automatically default to that when it could be a myriad of things it could be

And how often was that my bro? Or how many athletes if you have number.
I don't remember how many but I posted on several from around the world. And I know what you're getting at...it's a small percentage of people compared to how many took the shot but athletes and heart failure being synonymous is unprecedented before 2020. Where's the missing link?
I don't have a single white person number saved in my phone b

I'm not angry. I just don't want people to just automatically default to that when it could be a myriad of things it could be
I don't mean to keep dragging this on but you say it could be myriad of things, but this isn't an isolated case. They're more than likely is a singular reason for multiple athletes having heart failure after a certain point in time...

To say it's a myriad of reasons like for instance in here, he's overworking, USC is too hard on him, 18-year-olds hearts aren't all the way developed.. that sounds really similar to the Myriad of excuses white people give for harassing us when the answer is simply "because you're black". Its always everything but the elephant in the room..that's all im saying

I don't remember how many but I posted on several from around the world. And I know what you're getting at it's a small percentage of people compared to how many took the shot but this but athletes and heart failure being synonymous is unprecedented before 2020. Where's the missing link?

I don't mean to keep dragging this on but you say it could be myriad of things, but this isn't an isolated case. They're more than likely is a singular reason for multiple athletes having heart failure after a certain point in time...

To say it's a myriad of reasons like for instance in here, he's overworking, USC is too hard on him, 18-year-olds hearts aren't all the way developed.. that sounds really similar to the Myriad of excuses white people give for racism when the answer is simply "because you're black". Its always everything but the elephant in the room..that's all im saying
This isn't as black and white as systemic racism though

I don't remember how many but I posted on several from around the world. And I know what you're getting at...it's a small percentage of people compared to how many took the shot but athletes and heart failure being synonymous is unprecedented before 2020. Where's the missing link?

To say it's a myriad of reasons like for instance in here, he's overworking, USC is too hard on him, 18-year-olds hearts aren't all the way developed.. that sounds really similar to the Myriad of excuses white people give for harassing us when the answer is simply "because you're black". Its always everything but the elephant in the room..that's all im saying
Honestly im not even going down the path about if its a small number vs how many took vaccine.

I'm more ready to go down the line of if % of athletes getting cardiac arrest is really less than half a percentage, im not gonna give a fuck about regardless of cause.

...but why is that the 1st thing come across those folks minds tho. That's my question. Especially when there NO details yet as to what caused this. But whatever.

His well-being is the most important thing. That should be the focus.
I think because it’s so many unknowns

It ain't tho. Just cuz its not the first thing people spew out doesn't mean it's being disregarded
You use the word spew as a word of disregard.

Where's the regard? How come it's taboo here to not even consider all the possibilities?

Back