Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

What makes her more important than anyone else? Her celebrity?

What the fuck are you niggas talking about. SHE BROKE THE LAW.

It's unfortunate she's locked up in a foreign country at odds with her country's government but that's her fault. She isn't a victim of any wrong doing. She got caught up.

Nigga, you act like they ain't on the news with Free Britney signs....

I automatically assumed the worst.... My bad.... No love for the bball players...I forget sometimes the level of their irrelevance

And?

They did that shit when ASAP Rocky was going thru his shit overseas a couple years back.

Then didn't just snatch off the street for nothing. If something like that happened, then yeah the govt might get involved. But that ain't what happened.

And?

They did that shit when ASAP Rocky was going thru his shit overseas a couple years back.

Then didn't just snatch off the street for nothing. If something like that happened, then yeah the govt might get involved. But that ain't what happened.
Yeah but ASAP wasn't snatched at a time when countries were at odds like this.

I said my bad, I read it ain't wrong. But considering lots of these people are trigger happy and looking for any excuse to go to arms....I didn't think it was a stretch that this could be an international event given what's specifically going on with Russia right now ..

Shorty get locked up in Italy, France, the UK when nobody is beefing or at war .. Fine, it's nothing

But Russia.... Today? That's crazy.

But if you don't think so. Fine. I'm done. I read the shit wrong, made a wild assumption. It's cool ...

It's unfortunate she's locked up in a foreign country at odds with her country's government but that's her fault. She isn't a victim of any wrong doing. She got caught up.

Yea. You rite.

I didnt wanna say all that cuz i didnt wanna be accused of bein transphobic

Yea. You rite.

I didnt wanna say all that cuz i didnt wanna be accused of bein transphobic

I see what you did there and
no-nope.gif

True but it's a petty law that she broke in a nation that's at war with another while getting historic sanctions by the world

I think I'd say the same for any American in Russia

What’s lost here is if the WNBA paid them livable wages, they wouldn’t have to take second Jobs overseas
Can’t quite say this.
It’s a lot of American males playing overseas. Just didn’t make it to the nba type dudes but doesn’t mean they not good, just not good enough or some troubles.

Can’t quite say this.
It’s a lot of American males playing overseas. Just didn’t make it to the nba type dudes but doesn’t mean they not good, just not good enough or some troubles.
Americans males play overseas cuz they can’t make it here ..... women play overseas to supplement their income

One of my fears is being locked up in another country. I dont smoke but do edibles sometimes. I have traveled with them domestically once before but would never do it internationally . I dont even like checking in my luggage if possible. I be paranoid that someone would frame me or just take my shit, lol. Went to greece for a week with a carry on suitcase and backpack. Stayed in my sight.
Wrap it.
A lot of middle eastern people do this

More posts about her titties or lack thereof and her salary than holding her accountable for getting herself in this situation

I don’t feel all that bad man

I’m sure shit like this happens a lot too we just don’t hear about it. I’m not gonna care about this significantly because it’s a WNBA player I seen actually play maybe once in my life who became more famous from this than anything else in her life

Last edited:
Back