Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

As I said if u ain't a fan, u ain't a fan which is cool. Aces are one of the most entertaining teams to watch (kelesy Plum, Chelsa Grey and A'Ja Wilson be balling. IMO). I watch enough to know it's not to the extreme u make it out to be .

I'd be a fan if the shit was exciting and the players would get more creative on the court, which it ain't and they don't.
If you into it, more power to you bruh, shits hard to watch for me.

I catch games every now and then. If you’re a fan of basketball it shouldn’t come as a shock if you throw on an WNBA game. Some of it is pretty boring though for reasons already mentioned. It’s odd that they don’t have very dynamic players I’ve played against girls who dropped niggas on the court, shot the lights out or just moved with great pace lol idk why that shit doesn’t happen in WNBA games more often

I catch games every now and then. If you’re a fan of basketball it shouldn’t come as a shock if you throw on an WNBA game. Some of it is pretty boring though for reasons already mentioned. It’s odd that they don’t have very dynamic players I’ve played against girls who dropped niggas on the court, shot the lights out or just moved with great pace lol idk why that shit doesn’t happen in WNBA games more often

I think that's about to happen when the Paige Bueckers n Jada Williams class get into the league.

It would actually work though......but not for the reasons most people are thinking.

Unfortunately, the state department already shut it down.

They had a "talk" with him and strongly advised him not to go.

This was to save face for the Biden administration.

Simply because, if Rodman were to actually talk to Putin...........Putin would probably release her.

Not just because of Rodman.

But to send a message to the rest of the world that a retired basketball player from the 90's has more influence in Russia than the President of the United States.

Basically, Biden and his people advised Rodman not to go because they didn't want to risk their administration being embarrassed like that.

It would actually work though......but not for the reasons most people are thinking.

Simply because, if Rodman were to actually talk to Putin...........Putin would probably release her.

But to send a message to the rest of the world that a retired basketball player from the 90's has more influence in Russia than the President of the United States.

Basically, Biden and his people advised Rodman not to go because they didn't want to risk their administration being embarrassed like that.

yeah, I can see this.

Back