Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Dont play in other people countries.

You cant get away with shit like you do here.

To add onto that, be cognizant of which country you're in. There's a difference between bending rules in some nation that is already pretty light with punishment for certain offenses and doesn't really want any static with America because a lot of its income comes from American tourists and bending the rules in an authoritarian nation that cracks down heavy on minor shit and would especially go hard on you specifically to thumb its nose at the U.S.

I want homegirl back home with her family 🤷

She did a dumb but if we can make a trade for her, I'd do it. Putting on airs like we solved weapons smuggling by keeping one old ass dude locked up ain't helping nobody. I think it was reported that Biden actually offered the dude a while ago on the hush but Putin is bullshitting. Now that she actually convicted, they might try to squeeze more out of us.

I kinda agree with this, but I'll say that the difficulty from a presidential standpoint is that Griner isn't the first to get caught up like this. Biden bending over backwards to help her while letting all the other people in this situation rot would look foul. Granted we know these politicians ain't shit because whenever their family member catch a little head, they do whatever they can to fix it.

If you don't want to do a bid for bringing.07 grams of CBD through a Russian airport than don't get caught bringing .07 grams of CBD through a Russian airport.

We have too many real problems going on to waste our limited resources on stupid people who make horrifically bad decisions. Brittany Griner was sentenced on the same day that the feds finally indicated the pigs who murdered Brianna Taylor. When you cry wolf for idiots like Brittany Griner it makes it that much more difficult to get justice for people like Brianna Taylor. Sorry Brittany but you did it to yourself 🤷. See ya in 9 years.

them thing ain’t even related my nigga

This basically could have been half the dudes in this thread saying this shit.

I saw a lot of posters whose opinions I used to respect show their ass frankly because it was a black lesbian getting her life ruined over some shit they probably do every day.

Talking that fascist shit like they never broke a law before. Disgusting.

Don’t respect these fools man. Seen a nigga double down on some trump meme earlier in the thread like her not standing for the anthem meant anything

I’m still laughing hard as fuck at political prisoner. I guess what she’s “stands” for was too much for Russia to ignore

I guess that white teacher that was arrested for weed in Russia is one too

I’m still laughing hard as fuck at political prisoner. I guess what she’s “stands” for was too much for Russia to ignore

I guess that white teacher that was arrested for weed in Russia is one too

it ain't even as much what she stands for as it is the ones holdin her for political reasons

& now they tryna bring in another team for a 3-way trade

Germany better get they offer in

:hahaha:

Mood shifts daily with the thread lol

Bring her back

They want that guy? That's a no from me

She broke the law in another country

It's a petty law

What if it was your family?

it ain't even as much what she stands for as it is the ones holdin her for political reasons

& now they tryna bring in another team for a 3-way trade

Germany better get they offer in

:hahaha:

Are they holding her for something she didn’t do or something she did?

It’s nothing political about it. She wasn’t arrested with the intention of them freeing the merchant of death just like that other white man was arrested for weed there.

She’s just a woman that broke a law they don’t okay with and sentenced to jail. The time is fucked up but nothing about her being jailed is political.

I would love for her to be home.
But a weapons smuggler whi sells weapon tk enemies and them weapons possibly taking American lives vs a basketball player.
csn we be realistic.

But a weapons smuggler whi sells weapon tk enemies and them weapons possibly taking American lives vs a basketball player.
csn we be realistic.
I mean this is the U.S we're talking about
If them cats they're trading are so dangerous just have them contract cancer couple days after the trade. Eazy peazy fix.

Free britt

csn we be realistic.

So was dude selling american made weapons? Like the same ones that keep getting used to kill american children by other american children? Because if that's the case and he was only selling them to adults engaged in actual warfare I would would think that going after the people who were manufacturing the weapons would be the most efficient way to balance this shit out.

So was dude selling american made weapons? Like the same ones that keep getting used to kill american children by other american children? Because if that's the case and he was only selling them to adults engaged in actual warfare I would would think that going after the people who were manufacturing the weapons would be the most efficient way to balance this shit out.

You think America has the only gun companies?
He was selling more than guns

And we can wait for another tall chick to come along whi won’t smoke weed. We need to get her home, but that trade can be dangerous.

csn we be realistic.

I think he got more Africans killed than anything but I mean he sold shit worldwide

Back