Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner

Yeah they just look funny looking with blonde hair
Yea like luna star, but she just recently went back to her real hair and looks way better now. Because I notice for a while it was latina stars going blonde like valentina Jewels, assh lee, before known as klara gold with her regular hair and now, all through she not latina abella danger went blonde. Whenever I see a non white woman with blonde hair, I automatically think she has mental issues.

i respekfully disagree.. luna look twice as nice blonde
Man if u like a non white woman with blonde hair, then u might as well get with a white woman. Because why get with a imitation while you can get the real thing. Like abella danger, even through she white, just using her as an example. When she had dark brown and a butt, she was looking perfectly fine. Then she switch it up and went blonde and skinny to look more white and less non white and looky like she on the pipe now.

Man if u like a non white woman with blonde hair, then u might as well get with a white woman. Because why get with a imitation while you can get the real thing. Like abella danger, even through she white, just using her as an example. When she had dark brown and a butt, she was looking perfectly fine. Then she switch it up and went blonde and skinny to look more white and less non white and looky like she on the pipe now.

that whole entire long ass reply is a stretch bro-ski!.. its just hair.. fake hair at that!.. ima get me a Becky wit a afro, whatcha gotta say bout dat?!

Lol yo i saw her facial expressions whilst she talked and i made the conscious decision not to unmute her cause it wouldve pissed me off

Back