Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner

Ill keep it a buck. I keep my phone muted for ig.. on god ive accidentally hit the volume button on a b renner video and unfollowed Instantly

Majority of these ig chicks mistake having beauty for having personality. A bad bitch can be ugly very quick

That said, id give her 2 chapters and an epilogue for her next book

I think @Sion did

I could have sworn CKap was linked with her?! If not her, it was some IG broad that he didn't want to pay for her flights! lol

Yeah he's on that list. Some of the guys in the book that fucked her:

Colin Kaepernick
Trey Songz
Ben Simmons
Lil Uzi

She has apparently slept with 24 men. 11 athletes, who she says are dumb and gross because they don't use protection. 5 entertainers and 8 "regular" men.

I unfortunately watched that No jumper interview. Chick got the personality of a cardboard cutout. It really feel like she only cool with teanna to have someone around she can feel superior to. No energy, no appeal. she's as flat as taylor swifts ass.

Last edited:
I unfortunately watched that No jumper interview. Chick got the personality of a cardboard cutout. It really feel like she only cool with teanna to have someone around she can feel superior too. No energy, no appeal. she's as flat as taylor swifts ass.
Im glad wasn't the only one that feels this way. Because the first time seeing her, I was like what's so special about her she looks plain and flat. And why she with teanna, because at least teanna has some appeal, the other does not.

Back