Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

Admittedly, I feel for her. She got hoodwinked with the rest of the women in our generation.

"Women can be players, too."

charlie-murphy-wrong.gif

everybody calls her a slut and hoe. but she is actually a talented slut and whore. it was kind of mess up for deion sanders and the media not to let the world know that she won a jsu a swac title nad competed in soccer in high school.

she lead her team to a mississippi state championship in high school and played soccer for jsu.

so she won a title way before deion sanders did.

Ocean Springs girls soccer falls in South State championship game

e Greyhounds (17-3-1) had chances: Taylor Rey nearly connected with an open Tatiana Gonzalez on a free kick late in the first half, and Brittany Renner narrowly missed a header off a Rey corner kick in the final minute of the first half.But the closest call came in the final seconds of the game, when Renner outran the Biloxi defense for a loose ball near the right goalpost and tried to chip a shot to the far corner while heading out of bounds.The ball sailed over the keeper and toward the left goalpost but trailed just wide."I thought for sure it was going in," Renner said. "I just knew it."
She wasn't the only one."For a minute, I thought it was good," Indians coach Marco Mthembu said. "I was shaking my head."

Screenshot 2022-12-25 at 07-29-06 Soccer vs Jackson State on 9_10_2010 - Box Score - Mississip...png
Jackson State Wins First Ever SWAC Soccer Championship

Renner played women's soccer at JSU. She was the MVP of 2010 SWAC Women's Soccer All-Tournament Team and led Jackson State to a 2-0 win against Mississippi Valley State for a berth in the 2010 NCAA Women's Soccer Tournament.

PINE BLUFF, Ark. - Jackson State won its first ever SWAC soccer championship on Sunday, November 7. The Tigers defeated Mississippi Valley State, 2-0 at UAPB Pumphrey Field and earns the SWAC automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament.
The score was knotted at 0-0 for most of the game. Liana Knight broke thru for JSU (13-6-1) in the 73rd minute and scored on an assist from Yamala Ebru. Two minutes later, Ebru scored on a header to put the Tigers up 2-0.
"We came into this game as if this were the first time we played MVSU", said Niji Olagbegi, head coach at Jackson State. "The first half was scoreless, so I knew that we'd have to play really hard in the second half."
The loss dropped Mississippi Valley State to 7-13-0. Mandi Quirk, Jency Jose and Shelby Willcocks all earned All-Tournament honors for the Devilettes.
Jackson State will now await its seeding for the NCAA tournament. The selection show will be broadcast live on Monday, November 8 at 4:30 PM.

All-Tournament Team
Jessica Smith (Texas Southern)
Lenna Lamas (Alabama State)
Chelsea Nash (Alabama State)
Erika Forbes (Arkansas-Pine Bluff)
Rachel Harker (Arkansas-Pine Bluff)
Shelby Willcocks (Mississippi Valley State)
Mandi Quirk (Mississippi Valley State)
Jency Jose (Mississippi Valley State)
Patricia Cartwright (Jackson State)
Yamala Ebru (Jackson State)
Brittany Renner (Jackson State) -- MVP

Coach of the Year: Niji Olagbegi, Jackson State

Footer

SWAC Logo

© 2022 Southwestern Athletic Conference

its kind of messed up. that they praiseed deion sanders for his jsu success. and then dog her out as some slut and whore. without telling that she lead jsu to its first ever hbcu title. and ncaa tournament. in school and swac history.

i mean damn. the hate is real. i am not too fond of some of my black sistas. but when they doing good they deserve the praise and respect.

Back