Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

So, some chick and a rapper named NLE Choppa are basically Part 2 to this story….except with a good ending, for Choppa anyway.

Keep in mind, this chick, Marissa Danae, is 27, and NLE is 19.

LOL.

Why would a 27 year old woman think she gonna get married to a 19 year old popping rapper?

Hoes man.

LOL.

And why would a 19 year old famous rapper want a 27 year old girlfriend?

A man with ambitions and money shouldn't settle down until 45 or some shit. Pull a George Clooney or a Derek Jeter.

The women ain't going nowhere, they gonna be right there like this silly bitch, talking about how much they love you.

They all want the glow.

SideNote: I see that this chick was pregnant with him and had a miscarriage. He dodged a bullet and woke the fuck up and cancelled this chick. That's why she crying like that. She had a her chance and she blew it.

Last edited:
LOL.

Why would a 27 year old woman think she gonna get married to a 19 year old popping rapper?

Hoes man.

LOL.

And why would a 19 year old famous rapper want a 27 year old girlfriend?

A man with ambitions and money shouldn't settle down until 45 or some shit. Pull a George Clooney or a Derek Jeter.

The women ain't going nowhere, they gonna be right there like this silly bitch, talking about how much they love you.

They all want the glow.

SideNote: I see that this chick was pregnant with him and had a miscarriage. He dodged a bullet and woke the fuck up and cancelled this chick. That's why she crying like that. She had a her chance and she blew it.

Damn she fumbled...

6Yzx.gif

I don't know why I saw the thread title and instantly went to Britney Griner in my head.

Was sitting here like... "already yo!?"

"Gave up the lord of war. Smh"

Was about to ctfu.

Come to find out niggas still talking this hoover 3000.

😅😅😅😅😅😅

Back