Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

I saw on Twitter that apparently the one nigga name is Myron lolololololololol

That's just funny as fuck to me for some reason lololololololololol

And that's not even the niggas real name lolololololol

Aaaaaaand the nigga used to be a Field Agent for Homeland Security???????????????

I don't even see how this nigga got hired by the government though. Myron is a straight up weirdo as many chicks have aired him out for being in they DMs on some weirdo aggressive begging shit.

Walter on the other hand is a straight simp loser that just got called out for simpin some chick he's supposed to be "dating".

Bruh that white girl used him fo
I don't even see how this nigga got hired by the government though. Myron is a straight up weirdo as many chicks have aired him out for being in they DMs on some weirdo aggressive begging shit.

Walter on the other hand is a straight simp loser that just got called out for simpin some chick he's supposed to be "dating".
Bruh that white girl used the dark-skinned one for money did not even give him sex lol

That nigga named Myron looks like such a cornball that I can't watch any of the videos all the way lololololololol
Myron Gaines is a play on " Admiring Gains " from the Bodybuilding forum , his real name is Amrou Fudl. He is from Northern Sudan so he is Arab .

E9KswH9XMAI5fhm.jpg

Back