Brittany Renner is a predator

It really feels like 1 out of every 3 black dudes with a platform or a podcast are lame as fuck and push ridiculous ideology

And they all follow the same formula. Say some disparaging shit about Black women...compare them to Latina women...random comment about how one or multiple hosts don't dare Black women and instant viral moment and views on their shitty shows

Reactions: SeaSnake and AP2.5
Let’s not make this about her and focus on these lame ass niggas

I saw on Twitter that apparently the one nigga name is Myron lolololololololol

That's just funny as fuck to me for some reason lololololololololol

And that's not even the niggas real name lolololololol

Aaaaaaand the nigga used to be a Field Agent for Homeland Security???????????????

• Haha
Reactions: onetoughmiracle
I meant to say this earlier.

Brittany confronted those dudes a lot better than a majority of these so called tough guy rappers and entertainers. I respect how she handled that shit 100%. Wasn't a whole bunch of faking and posturing. She told them how she felt about them and their show and then gave them the chance to say all that shit they been talking about her to her face.

The problem with them is that they’re just some revenge of the nerds type niggas. The foundation of many of these people isn’t a bad one, they just build bad ideas on top of one another.

if you was in the trenches talking to women, you was gonna get one who did you dirty on some level. Life is about people moving on. These kinds of niggas never ever move on. They stay angry and that’s who their crowd is. It’s angry males who want to take their anger out on women.

Those dudes know that, it’s why they take their frustrations out on women who they bring to the show that they know arent ready for those strong talking points they have. So they just ambush them with information and then show how ill prepared they are. Those dudes are like martial artists who hang around bars, hoping to fight someone that’s drunk, just to show off their skills. Then whoever objects, those women get kicked off the show.

So unless this is FNF being in bed with Ms Renner, they were bound to fall apart.

all of this

20E225A7-FA1A-499A-B939-5179D6267266.gif

I meant to say this earlier.

Brittany confronted those dudes a lot better than a majority of these so called tough guy rappers and entertainers. I respect how she handled that shit 100%. Wasn't a whole bunch of faking and posturing. She told them how she felt about them and their show and then gave them the chance to say all that shit they been talking about her to her face.

lol

I wouldn't compare this confrontation to "tough guy" rappers

she was in a space where she knew she wouldn't be touched

a lot of those "tough guys" avoid it cuz they know it could get physical or they go after soft targets

Ok that's your opinion.
ok

nice-chatting-with-you-good-talk.gif

• Haha
Reactions: onetoughmiracle