Welcome To aBlackWeb

bring him to abw

Mans said...feminism taught women that they were queens, but you ain't a queen bc you ain't his momma and don't love him unconditionally 🤨😆.
kobe-bryant-confused.gif
Right i was like your mother is SUPPOSED to love you unconditionally and maybe your grandparents. Other than that foh.

First of all most women (Black, White, Asian, Latina, Arab, etc.) aren't that pretty. I mean, in a room of 100 random women, there's probably 10-15 that would be considered attractive. Another 50 or so that would be considered average, with the rest being ugly.

The pretty girls think they're so pretty that they deserve a baller (First choice; athlete or entertainer, Second choice doctor, lawyer or stockbroker). But besides being pretty they don't have a good personality. With all the trials and tribulations that a man goes through in the course of a day the worst thing is to come home to a girl that's gonna cuss you out over every little thing. Especially if she doesn't look that good to begin with.

And that's where White girls come in. For whatever reason White girls don't yell at men the way Black girls do. Yelling at a man doesn't work, especially if you're not that pretty to begin with.

If you happen to be unusually pretty and look like a video model, you still have to be good at something. Being pretty isn't gonna carry you through life. It might get you through the door but sooner or later a guy is gonna leave the pretty girl for a more down to Earth girl that doesn't look as good but can cook her ass off and doesn't mind doing his laundry and cleaning up after him.

go be with a man then

First of all most women (Black, White, Asian, Latina, Arab, etc.) aren't that pretty. I mean, in a room of 100 random women, there's probably 10-15 that would be considered attractive. Another 50 or so that would be considered average, with the rest being ugly.

The pretty girls think they're so pretty that they deserve a baller (First choice; athlete or entertainer, Second choice doctor, lawyer or stockbroker). But besides being pretty they don't have a good personality. With all the trials and tribulations that a man goes through in the course of a day the worst thing is to come home to a girl that's gonna cuss you out over every little thing. Especially if she doesn't look that good to begin with.

And that's where White girls come in. For whatever reason White girls don't yell at men the way Black girls do. Yelling at a man doesn't work, especially if you're not that pretty to begin with.

If you happen to be unusually pretty and look like a video model, you still have to be good at something. Being pretty isn't gonna carry you through life. It might get you through the door but sooner or later a guy is gonna leave the pretty girl for a more down to Earth girl that doesn't look as good but can cook her ass off and doesn't mind doing his laundry and cleaning up after him.

Yall deadass let him get in the crib man..

dude trying to hold in his laughter clip.gif

The only point I’ve deduced here is that the Dating Game is six levels of caca out here.

Mans said...feminism taught women that they were queens, but you ain't a queen bc you ain't his momma and don't love him unconditionally 🤨😆.
kobe-bryant-confused.gif
This video remind of them videos where a dude is getting at someone off cam, then at the end of his rant he be like..yea that’s what ima tell her when she get home

Anytime anybody speaks on relationships they are speaking from their own experiences. Sounds like this light skin dude and @5 Grand been through some shit ass relationships. You attract the energy you give. You attracting some pretty super model type woman who only values your money and what you do...look in the mirror. You attract a "average" looking black female( as @5 Grand puts it) that can cook but gives you mouth...go look in the mirror. If you attract a white woman....go look in the motherfker mirror 🪞. You ain't happy cus your own shit ....that person is just there to help you see it. But everyone so busy looking and pointing fingers...can't even fathom that they need to internally grow.

The only point I’ve deduced here is that the Dating Game is six levels of caca out here.

Fam its not.

Ton of men and women getting together daily. Not all relationships last forever, but then you just move onto the next one.

Its a ton of men and women in good, fulfilling relationships. All the while a random mfer out here talking bout women cant get a man because. And its like bruh, theres a ton of women who do got a man.

We just gotta stop letting these social media posts cloud our judgements of reality.

Post of the year btw.

Only cause he dead serious. Lmaooo

Last edited:
Oh we should have a ABW dating thread! @5 Grand ....not many white women on the site that I am aware of...but there might be some redbones that could be your type 😏

Life is hectic and I have energy to burn. I can charm and dine you, and then do all kinds of delicious, unspeakable things to you. I'm looking for someone ebony guy who will fulfil my fantasies! If you are interested, contact me here - pennypiee.goshrink.com

Cat daddy isn't right across the board but he isn't "all the way" wrong either

We know it's complex...adults w/sense do, but that doesn't negate what old head said

Fact is, personal accountability, men and women, has to be at the forefront of ANY effective discussion to be had in this so-called "gender war". Most people are NOT ready nor equipped to do the self-check necessary for such weighty subject matter. That's why we're at the point we are now...it's much easier to lay blame at the feet of someone/everyone else than it is sit in your (general sense, not you personally) own shit and smell the stench of your 'phuckedupness' and attempt to clean it up. Too much work and people are lazy and stunted af.

In my opinion, of course.
Cat Daddy? Well ain't that something

Bolded....*ding ding ding*

ALL this shit is for likes n views. Everyone is trying to go viral, to get their numbers up.

None of this is real

Yet and still...race falls for it EVERY TIME!

But whatever it takes to get "computers putin" i guess.

Lol bruh like we don’t discuss this shit often up here I mean the Kevin Samuels thread

Bro where is your doctor?!

Back