Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

single as in not in a relationship or single as in one individual?

I meant an individual person but Rubato made me realise that my entire argument is kinda moot since I'm in favour of breast feedin' in public in most circumstances and the ones I'm funny on are kinda unlikely anyway.

Like I don't think I've even seen someone breastfeed on the bus before. What would be the point? Like Rubato says if your stop is soon you'd need to get off before you're done and I've said from the beginnin' that if it's a long trip you do what you've got do.

Edit. Forgot to tag @Rubato

I meant an individual person but Rubato made me realise that my entire argument is kinda moot since I'm in favour of breast feedin' in public in most circumstances and the ones I'm funny on are kinda unlikely anyway.

Like I don't think I've even seen someone breastfeed on the bus before. What would be the point? Like Rubato says if your stop is soon you'd need to get off before you're done and I've said from the beginnin' that if it's a long trip you do what you've got do.

Edit. Forgot to tag @Rubato

I actually breastfed on the bus and train in New York years ago when my daughter was a baby. Why? Because she was hungry AND my child’s hunger comes before how some grown ass men and women feel about it.

No real adult would even give a damn because if a woman lets her baby cry, they’ll still judge her and complain. Women just can’t win.

I actually breastfed on the bus and train in New York years ago when my daughter was a baby. Why? Because she was hungry AND my child’s hunger comes before how some grown ass men and women feel about it.

No real adult would even give a damn because if a woman lets her baby cry, they’ll still judge her and complain. Women just can’t win.

What are you on about??? I just conceded why are you cryin'

It’s not when you expect to be fed every 2-3 hrs

Let’s say you got held up and end up going home an hour late

Good luck convincing your baby there’s no crisis

Now as a train rider you’d rather hear the baby screaming nonstop instead of having mom handle it?

THIS!! Like people have to think beyond themselves. A mother feeding her child is nothing else but that. She doesn’t want attention, she’s not looking to flaunt her breasts but we aren’t given a choice with that. I’ve had to do it WHILE out at the laundromat. Wish a mf would say something to me about it.

Back