Bow Wow comes to Chris Brown man to man

Dont get why people dont understand bow wow.

Dude has no personality.

The one he had since childhood was taken from him.

We are witnessing the side effects of that.

2112akh.jpg

The better question is was this premeditated because I find it way too much of a coincidence that the cameraman just knows the "right" time to record and continues to keep recording. Gotta be mindful of the company you keep.

Niggas know who to try what with... You'd never see niggas roll up on 50 Cent the way he troll em or Birdman given how much money he's robbed niggas of in contracts.....
Had to be. Camera pans down for no reason and next time it's panned up, Bow Wow getting smacked

How 5 foot niggaz outchea calling everybody
Lil nigga
Thats my lil mans
He my lil brotha....

Ain't nobody yo lil nothing
Grow up

';;lll

The better question is was this premeditated because I find it way too much of a coincidence that the cameraman just knows the "right" time to record and continues to keep recording. Gotta be mindful of the company you keep.

Niggas know who to try what with... You'd never see niggas roll up on 50 Cent the way he troll em or Birdman given how much money he's robbed niggas of in contracts.....

cuz 50 got some real niggas around . he got a nigga name monsta who heard is really about that shit

You ain't never put shit on your daughter, but you put some goofy ass shit about a fight backstage on her?

Back to the bushes with this nigga.

It's 2 things that can be taken from you the easiest: the shit you fight hardest for and the shit you don't fight for at all. Nigga been fighting for his respect for the past decade. Either it's you got it or you don't nigga grow up.

shit corny as fuck the whole lot of these niggas are week.. step mano y mano or stfu....all that coon goon shit is for the birds