FEATURED Boosie's BM & Daughter Respond To Diss Track

test
If what I read on this is correct this baby mother is the brother of the nigga Boosie was on trial for killing. So yeah there's alot here beyond just "angry baby mother and father"... that's some shit you aint never letting go of.

Also giving what Boosie said about her in that clip he's an idiot for fucking a woman like that raw and getting her pregnant.

Is this the same daughter that called him a “bitch ass nigga” after getting a new Benz after just turning 16? And conspiring with her mom to get on child support to get most of the money for the last year he can be on child support.

I think he took the car back too lol

If what I read on this is correct this baby mother is the brother of the nigga Boosie was on trial for killing. So yeah there's alot here beyond just "angry baby mother and father"... that's some shit you aint never letting go of.

Also giving what Boosie said about her in that clip he's an idiot for fucking a woman like that raw and getting her pregnant.

And then Boosie saying the dude was messing with kids so wtf is going on

Reactions: Chicity
So what happened first... did he and "bleek" run a train on a hoe, then he impregnated her OR did he and "bleek" run train on his already baby mama. Filthy either way

• Ether
Reactions: StringerBell