Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kid Rock allegedly waved gun, said N word

5th Letter

Mod Squad
Kid Rock is pushing his provocative persona to erratic new levels -- at least according to a new feature by Rolling Stone ... which claims he waved a gun around and said the n-word.

The outlet dropped a fresh piece that chronicled an interview with the rapper Sunday ... where KR is described as brandishing a firearm to the reporter, as well as dropping the racial slur a number of times while talking about politics and the history of the Republican party.

I’ve been a fuck Kid Confederate campaign since that Camelface ass nigga brought him to the BET Awards years ago.. That was right around the sametime he started waving around the confederate flag at his shows.. But Jay’s arrogant self absorbed ass didn’t seem to give a damn…

Was nt Kid Rock a hippity hop CAC at one point?

I remember he was on some Vanilla Ice shit until he realized that wouldn’t work & switched up on some half rap/half rock Limp Biskit style. I didn’t mind him when he first became big but over the years he revealed what kinda time he was on. People on this site be on Em ass constantly but I don’t see it nearly as much for MAGA ass Kid Rock.

Nah man. We gotta call out the fuck shit these racists do. If you wanna call it bringing attention then so be it.

He's been on this type of timing tho. And the article clearly says he's doing anything he can for clout.

Some mfs you just gotta ignore the noise. Kid rock will say and do anything for fame/infamy. He doesn't care if the publicity is good or bad as long as people are talking about him.

We're just feeding the monster.

Kid Rock does something racist...

No one is shocked or surprised.
No one here fucks with him or supports him.
Hes essentially already cancelled as far as we're concerned. Nobody was thinkin about this fool until this thread was made.

lol not sure what else yall want other than a few "fuck that cac" comments lol

Kid Rock does something racist...

No one is shocked or surprised.
No one here fucks with him or supports him.
Hes essentially already cancelled as far as we're concerned. Nobody was thinkin about this fool until this thread was made.

lol not sure what else yall want other than a few "fuck that cac" comments lol
You don't have to pretend the TS is wrong for making a thread about it

You niggas don't want to talk about anything that actually matters

Back