Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie vs T.I.

Also I’ve never heard the feds accept snitching on someone who s already dead before

TI better get to telling the whole story

Birdman's brother lowered his life sentence and is now free because he snitched and gave up the names of some dead friends of his who committed a bunch of murders. It's the reason those two don't speak today.

Regarding the TI situation it's always made me laugh that folks said TI snitched about that gun case when the entire reason the feds knew he was going to buy those guns is because somebody snitched on him to begin with.

It's also funny that out of all things this brings out Boosie's moral compass.

It happens all the time. But it's a given certain ppl aren't given grace or can't have a sense of humor. Glo Rilla stuck with being a semen demon. TI stuck with being a snitch. Beyonce stuck with being boring. Diddy stuck with being a thief. Kanye...

I can go on but it remains that when you young and cocky *as he was* you rub ppl the wrong way and forever taint they image of you🤷🏿‍♂️

If “digging a deeper hole for yourself” was a person 🤦🏾‍♂️😤😂

e828b6b4-a09a-4fbc-b781-0b3d27aae381_text.gif

bruh....just stand on what you initially said and call it day. You're a millionaire worrying about some fake ass street rules that you're no longer a part of. Nigga a whole rapper and actor in multi billion dollar MCU movies. Fuck you care about what the streets think

Co sign

He said the shit jokingly but there's truth in the joke. I don't think he's a rat but he don't know when to stfu.

Seeing rappers get older is hilarious

Rap personas can’t keep the goofy from coming out sooner or later

That's the problem with niggas who leaned too hard into their persona. Look at niggas like Bun B, E40, Too Short, Warren G, The Lox...these niggas got older and started businesses and living life. Bun B out here on Good Morning America pushing his burger line and teaching college classes. Styles P went from stabbing niggas to selling juice.

Funny how in the 00’s this was the last thing we’d expect from this guy

Age, time, and along with Social media exposes the real you

I can go on but it remains that when you young and cocky *as he was* you rub ppl the wrong way and forever taint they image of you🤷🏿‍♂️

I can agree with this….but I believe there’s a flip side

You can be young, cocky and people will have the wrong idea about you and then realize they misjudged you as time goes on. You was really a good dude and they took you the wrong way

Or they can think the same and treat you with a false sense of respect and later realize you were a clown

I think people are seeing TIP as the latter now

I can agree with this….but I believe there’s a flip side

You can be young, cocky and people will have the wrong idea about you and then realize they misjudged you as time goes on. You was really a good dude and they took you the wrong way

Or they can think the same and treat you with a false sense of respect and later realize you were a clown

I think people are seeing TIP as the latter now
When you say 'now'....are you talking about the last 15yrs?

Back