Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie vs T.I.

I don't get it, what's the problem?
Nigga said he put the charges on his dead uncle and Boosie called him a rat/snitch.

TI did what a rat/snitch does.

What is all this shit about come look at my paperwork now?

Also I’ve never heard the feds accept snitching on someone who s already dead before

TI better get to telling the whole story
Doesn't matter he can't be retryed and I don't think it was a fed case.

Regardless is telling on a dead man snitching? Like if you're facing life or the chair and your out is telling on someone who's no longer walking the planet is that a bad thing?

I ask because my street days over and I'll tell on my homies ghost if I can walk home and be with my family and son. I'm old and washed now so theres that.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter he can't be retired and I don't think it was a fed case.

Regardless is telling on a dead man snitching? Like if you're facing life or the chair and your out is telling on someone who's no longer walking the planet is that a bad thing?

I ask because my street days over and I'll tell on my homies ghost if I can walk home and be with my family and son. I'm old and washed now so theres that.
If I remember correctly he was alive when they caught the case

the problem with telling on someone who is dead is that your children, siblings or parents are affected. one of them will taste revenge

Technically he did snitch...but it sounds pretty smart if his cousin was dead. It wasn't smart to mention this publicly though on a podcast....this is a perfect opportunity for these guys to show that two Black men can come together and work through conflict...not stir a "beef"

Back