Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie: The South Ranks Me Higher Than Jay-Z

If you from the south this is true Boosie is loved and most niggas from the south don’t listen to Jay Z

Edit: Niggas on here think what ever they grew up on is the shit that everybody gotta love and is real “Hip hop” do a survey asking southern niggas who’s better Jay Z or Boosie and Boosie will win.

Lol I’m what way? Like I totally believe it’s niggas who not bumping Jay Z. but Boosie music after he got out been trash. Like if he talking about the love he get in the South I can see that

If you from the south this is true Boosie is loved and most niggas from the south don’t listen to Jay Z

Edit: Niggas on here think what ever they grew up on is the shit that everybody gotta love and is real “Hip hop” do a survey asking southern niggas who’s better Jay Z or Boosie and Boosie will win.

“If you from the south, Boosie in yo top 5”

“Niggas think whatever you grew up with is the shit”

1690325747051.gif

And to be fair I definitely believe niggaz in tha south LISTEN to Boosie waaay more than Jay…but if you ask these same listeners to make an unbiased top rappers ever list…wellll then you’d prolly get a lot of lists similar to tha ones made here…

:hahaha:

Back