Boosie Falls For Lil Nas X Trolling Again

Is it wrong that some people out here don't want their kids seeing that shit?

does it make them bad people?

The problem isnt people not wanting their kids exposed to sexual behavior too early. It's that too many are hypocritical in that they only hold that view for homosexuality. Because ain't no parents turning off the TV when Snow White gets a kiss from the prince to wake up.

Boosie literally said on the BC that he believes people can learn to be gay. That's just a fundamental disagreement that alot of people have towards homosexuality and there's no middle ground between the two. So people who feel like Boosie will always come into conflict with those that believe otherwise.

It’s a play on hail Caesar

tenor.png

Don’t understand how noggas don’t know czar came from Caesar

I mean, if it was HailCzar, niggas might’ve put it together. I’ll be honest and say that for the longest time, I assumed it was Czar, like the old school Russian rulers.

I used to see the shit and think ‘Well that’s a dumbass screen name!’. *shrugs*

I mean, if it was HailCzar, niggas might’ve put it together. I’ll be honest and say that for the longest time, I assumed it was Czar, like the old school Russian rulers.

I used to see the shit and think ‘Well that’s a dumbass screen name!’. *shrugs*

its a nerd thing. Czar comes from Tsar which came from Caesar. But I spelled it like that to be extra.