Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie Falls For Lil Nas X Trolling Again

Well you said you're "starting to see" so...

Lmao. Starting to see that some of you folks are willing to accept men into women spaces because y’all claim non-born females are real women/females because they choose to change themselves or because y’all refuse to accept men and women are different

it was clear what I was referring too.

Lmao. Starting to see that some of you folks are willing to accept men into women spaces because y’all claim non-born females are real women/females because they choose to change themselves or because y’all refuse to accept men and women are different

it was clear what I was referring too.

Who is all this y'all? You took a joke thread way too serious. And no it wasn't clear what you said but if you don't want someone to think you're just now starting to see something then you probably shouldn't use the phrase "starting to see" because that's a pretty clear way of saying that you've been recently introduced to something. Unless now the word "starting" now means something different too on ABW

Who is all this y'all? You took a joke thread way too serious. And no it wasn't clear what you said but if you don't want someone to think you're just now starting to see something then you probably shouldn't use the phrase "starting to see" because that's a pretty clear way of saying that you've been recently introduced to something. Unless now the word "starting" now means something different too on ABW

whatever bruh.

my bad for side tracking your thread and let the jokes fly

When you understand Boosie’s worldview, it really ain’t hard to understand where he be coming from and why he can’t seem to let none of the shit just pass him on by.

And it’s not at all an uncommon world view.

Boosie has taken this "I'm fighting the battle nobody else is brave enough enough fight". He really thinks he's 2Pac reliving Me Against The World

Back