Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Boosie Badazz BM Beef (Murder Implications)

According to ABW in order to be a d-boy and "about that life" u have to make "go'ers aka flippers" your BM and share your girl.

:hahaha:

aight

@Lea, would you like to share your experiences with Torrance back in High School as a classmate of his?

Welllll, technically I wasn't his classmate (I'm a little older than he is) but we interacted frequently and knew each other by name. He was by all accounts a smart, well rounded young man from a good family. Imagine my surprise years later when I found out he was a rapper looking tough in these streets. Now, I can't say with certainty if whatever hood shit he raps about is authentic or not but that's not the Boosie I knew.

cant dispute that at all, wasnt there

and I knew some dummies in HS who where already out there

but some did wait until they were "grown" basically.......there's a 12-15 year gap from high school to now (for most of us)

I've seen people go hard for 2-3 years and be immortalized as G's whether they fall off or change their lives or what have you

just because of what happened in that short time and the secrets they carry

Juvie- "You can fuck my bitch, let me fuck yo bitch, I dont love that bitch, I dont trust that bitch" lol

lol everytime that part comes on...

tenor.gif

AHEM!

Ya'll think he set the homie up? He was in all the dvd's and early videos....in a lotta songs, etc

we've seen crazier shit but idk

BkK7DajCAAAWYr6.jpg

full.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

boosie-badazz-bleek-mode.jpg

Wait. Now normally I ain’t into this shit but he basically calling his BM a hoe but yet he still impregnated the chick. Not to mention his kids mostly gonna see this video, so damn disrespectful.

Back