Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Boosie Badazz BM Beef (Murder Implications)

@1/2 and @AP21 acting like running trains on your baby mama is as normal as going grocery shoppin lol
LMAO

Nah, what I said was, they probably fucked her well before she had a baby for him

Not after

Makes a difference

I just shut up cuz it aint shit to debate lol

its just a different culture in the street

i never said running a train on your current baby mama was cool

yesterday I was just shaking my head at how thats all everybody took from this shit......like that was the selling point....shoulda made the title boosie admits to running a train on babymama smh

there was a much bigger story here lol.....past and present life or death shit

but WOW he fucked a freak raw lol

do ya'll really know gangsters that made all these sound, responsible decisions their whole life??

LMAO

Nah, what I said was, they probably fucked her well before she had a baby for him

Not after

Makes a difference

So you continue to fuck and have a baby with a chick you run trains on?

giphy.gif

yes niggas have they picks they go back and fuck wit

get out your bubble

yesterday I was just shaking my head at how thats all everybody took from this shit......like that was the selling point....shoulda made the title boosie admits to running a train on babymama smh

do ya'll really know gangsters that made all these sound, responsible decisions their whole life??

breathe fam , breathe lol

I pointed out the fact she said he aint never live the life he raps about and that he allegedly had his homie set up to get killed on the first page. But the first video u posted was boosie laughin about running trains on his bm.....

I've ran a train (1 at a time) on chicks before, aint shit i'm proud of today, but i never continued fuckin em after that day and had babies with the chicks. Cmon fam.

I pointed out the fact she said he aint never live the life he raps about and that he allegedly had his homie set up to get killed on the first page. But the first video u posted was boosie laughin about running trains on his bm.....

I've ran a train (1 at a time) on chicks before, aint shit i'm proud of today, but i never continued fuckin em after that day and had babies with the chicks. Cmon fam.
but you also havent been a dboy outchea overcompensating for your peer's acceptance which is what haf was saying...or at least thats what it took from it lol

but you also havent been a dboy outchea overcompensating for your peer's acceptance which is what haf was saying...or at least thats what it took from it lol

"you never sold crack, u don't know how it is to have to fuck low level bitches for acceptance"

lol is this mf serious?

MellowMeagerLabradorretriever-max-1mb.gif

:mybad:

aight.....you right about your comment....but every other first comment from anybody who came in here was about that lol....that was more about the group

but yeah back to "come on fam"......I dont feel you bro lol.....you gotta accept its people out there that live/lived a different life than you.....hate to break it to you but half of the real ghettos are related....and the shit aint new

this man is from JIGGA CITY and was arguably the king of I-10 in his day.....aside from rapping.......I dont even know who all they are, but im sure the rest of his bm's aint no nuns mane

im breathing lol....im just mad that this is what we're debating here lol

He don’t live that life bout got a nigga killed

Sounds like he living that life to me

aight

@Lea, would you like to share your experiences with Torrance back in High School as a classmate of his?

This.. That shit is very common where I am from. Stupid af but its common. I know plenty dboys with baby mamas that are flippers. Almost every street nigga I know got atleast one ugly ass baby mama or one thats a bopper. I dunno why everybody so appalled. The culture is just different. Them grimy niggas aint thinking bout the consequences, and they sharing hoes.. Im more shocked that she basically saying Boosie got Bleek set up. She making some very serious accusations.. She gone get her dumb ass knocked off

This.. That shit is very common where I am from. Stupid af but its common. I know plenty dboys with baby mamas that are flippers. Almost every street nigga I know got atleast one ugly ass baby mama or one thats a bopper. I dunno why everybody so appalled. The culture is just different. Them grimy niggas aint thinking bout the consequences, and they sharing hoes.. Im more shocked that she basically saying Boosie got Bleek set up. She making some very serious accusations.. She gone get her dumb ass knocked off
nah man "it must be a southern thing"

the dboys out east and up north dont engage in such savagery

Back