Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Bodycam Footage of Tyreek Hill's Arrest

test
it's a reference from the movie US. If you understand the premise of that you get it.

Tether in this context is an action word. What you say and do makes one a tether

We don't want to be minorities and people of color and black and brown with THEM anymore. Because this is all we get from it. And Ryan Garcia and Fat Joe the hip hop pirate and Gina Rodriguez and Juneteenth angry Mexicans. What benefits do we get from being lumped in with them?
This makes more sense to me. I understand it a bit better with this explanation🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

I’m not offering sympathy to a bitch ass dude that can’t shut the fuck up long enough to get a ticket and be sent on his way.

From the cops perspective they see an asshole driving fast as fuck, not really giving a shit about the people around him.

Behaved like a fucking idiot that was mad he got caught acting like a fucking idiot so he doubles down on the idiocy.

Fuck all that. He worked very hard to be in the position he found himself in.

It literally took effort.

Here this nigga go with logic, reason and common sense🙄

Why can't you just STFU and be a perpetual victim just like the rest of us??? 😤

Here this nigga go with logic, reason and common sense🙄

Why can't you just STFU and be a perpetual victim just like the rest of us??? 😤

While I agree that Tyreek behaved wrong. Ain't really no excuse for them roughing him up after he was cuffed. He was an ass at the beginning, but that's not illegal. He didn't resist at any point, so everything that happened was excessive. You can condemn the cop's actions without acting like Tyreek was faultless.

Last edited:
Tyreek was more than likely scared & probably the reason why he acted the way he did which I can understand but don’t agree with. Regardless the cops were assholes & could’ve de-escalate the situation by calming him down & just doing their job.

So… we really supposed to be sympathetic to a (rich)nigga that sent a 1 and a half ton dart thru heavy pedestrian traffic at a high rate of speed?

If so then gon head and cast your vote for trump.

Bitch

It's less about being sympathetic for him and more about being tired of pigs being pigs. Even Tyreek raised the question "What if I wasn't Tyreek Hill?" The problem is bigger than him. It's just that when shit like this happens to celebrities, it surprises some because people tend to think that rich people are above regular people problems.

I don’t see how they can fire the officer because it is going to be difficult for them to pinpoint where he deviated from his training. He did exactly what they are trained to do when someone won’t roll down a tinted window.

Tyreek was more than likely scared & probably the reason why he acted the way he did which I can understand but don’t agree with. Regardless the cops were assholes & could’ve de-escalate the situation by calling him down & just doing their job
That was not fear, that was arrogance and entitlement 💯💯💯
maybe 🤷🏾‍♂️ only god knows

I don’t see how they can fire the officer because it is going to be difficult for them to pinpoint where he deviated from his training. He did exactly what they are trained to do when someone won’t roll down a tinted window.

That's not true. Officers don't have a free pass to wig out when someone doesn't roll down a window. lol

That's not true. Officers don't have a free pass to wig out when someone doesn't roll down a window. lol
They are supposed to remove them from the vehicle if they can’t see into it since the person may have weapons. That’s the method police use to remove someone uncooperative from a vehicle.

What did I get wrong?

They are supposed to remove them from the vehicle if they can’t see into it since the person may have weapons. That’s the method police use to remove someone uncooperative from a vehicle.

What did I get wrong?

lol I don't know what to tell you if you think yanking someone out of the car, throwing them on the ground, cuffing them, roughing them up while they are cuffed, verbally berating, trying to force them down to a knee even after they tell you they had surgery on their knees, etc... is proper police protocol for not rolling down your window.

Even if you believe that police have the right to detain someone for not rolling down their window, I'm not really sure how you justify all that extra stuff when he wasn't resisting arrest at all.

lol I don't know what to tell you if you think yanking someone out of the car, throwing them on the ground, cuffing them, roughing them up while they are cuffed, verbally berating, trying to force them down to a knee even after they tell you they had surgery on their knees, etc... is proper police protocol for not rolling down your window.

Even if you believe that police have the right to detain someone for not rolling down their window, I'm not really sure how you justify all that extra stuff when he wasn't resisting arrest at all.
You ever watch the show Live PD or any other police shows? This is how they handle these scenarios 10 times out of 10.

I’m not saying it was right at all, I’m just saying the debate should be about how standard protocol is the problem instead of just scapegoating one officer. That won’t actually change anything.

Back