Video Bodied (Offical Trailer & Soundtrack) Produced By Eminem (11/2)

Pass, never been interested in battle rapping and I sure as hell not watching a corny movie about it

Im not payin to see in theaters. But ill def catch it on firestik or the redbox.

Too bad Eminem and Dizaster are involved with this because I wouldnā€™t mind watching this.

Too bad Eminem and Dizaster are involved with this because I wouldnā€™t mind watching this.

Damn u hate Diz too? lol

5th hates all non black rappers. I don't think i can be mad at that lol but diz is fire.

Damn u hate Diz too? lol

5th hates all non black rappers. I don't think i can be mad at that lol but diz is fire.
Lol nah I donā€™t hate non black rappers. Them and Action Bronson fat self are the ones I donā€™t fuck with.

Crackas been living off 8 mile for years em just giving them some more food to eat.
Ain't no cac the best in battle rap, in their dreams

Last edited:
Saw cats mentioning theaters but the trailer says it's a YouTube original. Looks funny as hell.

3 years too late. Whites have been welcome in battle rap for a long time. Battle rappers are too busy coming up with name flips and gun bars to
even think about mentioning a dude's race. If anything, they're the first ones to bring it up. Em/Diz have the same problem in their respective fields... they're too out of the loop to add anything relevant to today's culture. That's why Diz can get 30'd by a Tay Roc that was on vacation to smoke some Cali weed and fuck some Hollywood bitches, and Em can have a debatable against MGfuckingK. Still looks funny tho.