Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Bodied (Offical Trailer & Soundtrack) Produced By Eminem (11/2)

Pass, never been interested in battle rapping and I sure as hell not watching a corny movie about it

Too bad Eminem and Dizaster are involved with this because I wouldnā€™t mind watching this.

Too bad Eminem and Dizaster are involved with this because I wouldnā€™t mind watching this.

Damn u hate Diz too? lol

5th hates all non black rappers. I don't think i can be mad at that lol but diz is fire.

Damn u hate Diz too? lol

5th hates all non black rappers. I don't think i can be mad at that lol but diz is fire.
Lol nah I donā€™t hate non black rappers. Them and Action Bronson fat self are the ones I donā€™t fuck with.

Crackas been living off 8 mile for years em just giving them some more food to eat.
Ain't no cac the best in battle rap, in their dreams

Last edited:
Saw cats mentioning theaters but the trailer says it's a YouTube original. Looks funny as hell.

3 years too late. Whites have been welcome in battle rap for a long time. Battle rappers are too busy coming up with name flips and gun bars to
even think about mentioning a dude's race. If anything, they're the first ones to bring it up. Em/Diz have the same problem in their respective fields... they're too out of the loop to add anything relevant to today's culture. That's why Diz can get 30'd by a Tay Roc that was on vacation to smoke some Cali weed and fuck some Hollywood bitches, and Em can have a debatable against MGfuckingK. Still looks funny tho.

Back