Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Blue Collar or White Collar

Blue Collar or White Collar?

• Total voters
Those are great practices to be a part of in the legal field

Theres good money. I'm an arts major myself, so being able to help Starving artists collect their dues and protect their work will be cool. I wanna stay in that scene

Pink collar is arguably the worst in terms of pay, but best in terms of flexibility

White collar but the knowledge from blue collar is priceless as well.

I like having the knowledge of both.. but prefer white collar because you can only do blue collar shit so long before your body gives out on ya as you get older.. White collar shit.. long as you have your mind you can still do some shit

Also, blue collar can take a toll on your mental health. In the words of @Playmaker88 Your sanity is everything. I always tell my peoples that have factory jobs that although they pay good but increase the quality of your life & leave especially if they're not moving up at the job because that line of work, they won't be able to keep up with it as time goes on.

Also, blue collar can take a toll on your mental health. In the words of @Playmaker88 Your sanity is everything. I always tell my peoples that have factory jobs that although they pay good but increase the quality of your life & leave especially if they're not moving up at the job because that line of work, they won't be able to keep up with it as time goes on.

mental health is absolutely vital no matter the collar... real shit

I guess white collar for me.

I prefer the office than being out on the field. Always been fascinated with that type of work environment for some strange reason.

Started out white collar from 15-18

Moved to blue collar 18 till current, trying to push my way back into white collar currently.

Should be there within the next year or so.

Currently I'm white collar but I'm highly considering getting into welding or something blue collar and changing to that. This office shit ain't for me. Might try and get my pharmacy tech certification though and do that. Be more interesting than what I'm doing.

I've done both.

I've done blue collar work with a white collar mindset and white collar work with a blue collar mindset.

Stay motivated.

What made you make the switch?

Did you get nicked bruv????

Lol @ you typing that last sentence in an English accent.

Na, I’m just moving into the management side of the same firm, office with a/c @Goldie and everything.

Back to the life of a button pusher, I’m to tall for physical work. Back will be fucked if I stay doing it too long.

Back