Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Blue Collar or White Collar

Blue Collar or White Collar?

• Total voters

The Hue

Black Made. Black Raised.
ABW brothas and sistas, which do you prefer and are you currently a blue collar worker or a white collar worker?

As a man in the military currently and a former auto mechanic, I've always preferred blue collar work.

blue-vs-white-collar.jpg

I am currently blue collar, doing demolition work for a window company

I'm looking to apply to law schools next year though.

Part of me is going to miss the physical nature of my job, but I feel law will fulfil me more. Not only in terms of money but also in how I can help my community. I actually can't wait to take my first pro Bono case

White collar but the knowledge from blue collar is priceless as well.

I like having the knowledge of both.. but prefer white collar because you can only do blue collar shit so long before your body gives out on ya as you get older.. White collar shit.. long as you have your mind you can still do some shit

In an office with a/c >>>>>>> in the heat workin like kunta

I am currently blue collar, doing demolition work for a window company

I'm looking to apply to law schools next year though.

Part of me is going to miss the physical nature of my job, but I feel law will fulfil me more. Not only in terms of money but also in how I can help my community. I actually can't wait to take my first pro Bono case
What kind of law do you want to practice?

Is a manager at a construction site blue or white collar if he aint out in the field like that? lol
U wen't to the extreme with that one lol But I know when i was a mechanic the boss was in the a/c chillin

I work in state government, providing case management to our developmentally disabled community. It is not the highest paying job, but you got to have a bachelor degree at least. It is White Collar in the sense that you have to dress professionally Monday through Friday, dealing with supervisors other entities.. however, it is blue collar moreso because one must be really in tune with as many resources as possible to help the families because they are really all you have as far as a contact is concerned.

Back