Bloomberg racist?

He is racist.
Period.

foh with all the extra ass shit.

All we saying germs is yes not every white person is the devil but playing semantics between racism and prejudices crime does what? Still the same fight

All we saying germs is yes not every white person is the devil but playing semantics between racism and prejudices crime does what? Still the same fight
Dude is intelligent, he knows. Just like you're intelligent and you know Kobe is innocent.. there's just something in us negroes that we have to give white people the undeserved benefit of the doubt for some unexplainable reason

Dude is intelligent, he knows. Just like you're intelligent and you know Kobe is innocent.. there's just something in us negroes that we have to give white people the undeserved benefit of the doubt for some unexplainable reason
Both of yall are missing the point I've explained multiple times. Its cool..I'm cool

Bruh you gotta get off my dick about the Kobe shit I was not as invested as y’all niggas. I think Bill and Kellz did it tjo

prejudice or racist doesn't matter because regardless of the reason behind their actions, we're still affected. Alle you make a lot of good points my dude but where you're losing people is the end result. Wheater a white person is being prejudice or racist doesn't change the fact that we're drawing the short stick. Why they do a thing only matters if the answer to how to stop them comes from it. wasting all this time bickering back and forth over why they do us like this doesn't bring back the dead or fix our housing situation or any other issue the black community is facing.

What is a solution, not a diagnosis. the streets are paved in our blood. Shouldn't that be enough?

prejudice or racist doesn't matter because regardless of the reason behind their actions, we're still affected. Alle you make a lot of good points my dude but where you're losing people is the end result. Wheater a white person is being prejudice or racist doesn't change the fact that we're drawing the short stick. Why they do a thing only matters if the answer to how to stop them comes from it. wasting all this time bickering back and forth over why they do us like this doesn't bring back the dead or fix our housing situation or any other issue the black community is facing.

What is a solution, not a diagnosis. the streets are paved in our blood. Shouldn't that be enough?

aVaV94u.gif

I've said that like four or five times now..I honestly dont...u know what