Welcome To aBlackWeb

Blasian pizzeria owner gets accused of false flagging

Of all things for the dude to put his energy into.

black folks stay loving being the gatekeeper for blackness
Uhhh who else is supposed to do it???

We don't gatekeep nearly enough

Everybody else does it and it's all "Well what did you expect, they're _____?"

Black people question muhphuggas with a tan and a story about their biracial paternal great great great grandma OR that they just "feel" Black today as the reason they can call you 'n---a' and we're wrong...le fuq?

That's how we get shit like👇tellin US what Black is and that they ARE Black and you'd just better shut up and accept it
1624227804230.png

A lot of those people from the Southeast Asian countries look like they are mixed between black and Asian. That's because historically they kinda are. A lot of those areas were first inhabited by negritos. Later there was an influx of more stereotypically Asian looking people. After generations of mixing, you have some people there that basically look like blasians.

Yeah those islands are as old as time itself with native - and for a lack of a better word - aboriginal esque people from Jawa to Papua (that strangely enough rarely mingle nowadays) and they’re still discovering new fauna and recently even some extinct dwarf hominid. I wouldn’t call them ‘negritos’ but simply the true natives/settlers cause their ‘Indo’ lineage goes back like 40k years. They’re the equator island folk that we assume came from Africa all these years ago.

back in Indo - especially in Papua and other island with uncharted territory - you don’t feel like you’re just in the jungle, it feels like some primeval forest lol, shit truly is wild out there.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Yeah a quick glance at this dude's twitter says he's got waaaay too much time on his hands with how many arguments he's getting in with people. also lmao @ him having a management e-mail in his bio when he has less than 3k followers.

Last edited:
I'm also surprised no one's put out the possibility that there are more than one owners to the company.

This guy also seems to be going off of all of this based on an article he found from a google search?

nigga thinking about me, dis and hellczar on his sunday evening

i hope you dont have kids because im sure your time would be better spent

:foh3:

Your woman is definitely imaginary
2 replies, No denial. I was right.

Already knew there was no way you have black woman with all that soft shoeing you automatically do

Meanwhile i just got this text a minute ago, so i have pulled your card..again and proven your weak clapback wrong

Id stop playing with me if i were you @SneakDZA

Last edited:
2 replies, No denial. I was right.

Already knew there was no way you have black woman with all that soft shoeing you automatically do

Meanwhile i just got this text a minute ago, so i have pulled your card..again and proven your weak clapback wrong

Id stop playing with me if i were you @SneakDZA

You realize we can all see the timestamps right?

Also your girl is built like a dorm fridge so stop embarassing yourself trying to show out for a dude on the internet.

You realize we can all see the timestamps right?

Also your girl is built like a dorm fridge so stop embarassing yourself trying to show out for a dude on the internet.
You're still reaching. You have nothing.

Embarrassing myself would be getting banned from ABW then creating an alias to beg my way back in

Like YOU did

tenor.gif

Back