Welcome To aBlackWeb

Blasian pizzeria owner gets accused of false flagging

I don’t know she she mixed or not or if the owner Tyrone is black or not.

But damn bruh. Niggas complaint about not enough black peoples working there when it’s black folks working there and the staff is hella small.

Do Italians get mad when they see restaurants by non Italians using their culture dishes?

I remember seeing this restaurant in Dallas that was a New Orleans restaurant saying authentic NOLA food and everything in there was from back home but everybody was Asian.

I asked the dude that worked about he he was from Arlington. I got my food and went sat down.

this older Asian dude came from out the back talking and he sounded like a night from back home. He happened to be one of the owners. Sparked up a convo and I was like cool. He from the city (westbank) so it was all good in my book Lololololol

I laughed cause she looks like she is from Bali or some other Indo island and the conversations must have been hilarious to follow but than I realized - wife is Indonesian/Japanese - that my 5 year old son is only a few more years away from an ‘identity crisis’ aswell cause he doesn’t look Moroccan or Indonesian but wil most likely claim both lmao smh.

Gotta raise him with love and give him confidence and he’ll be alright.

‘mixed’ people - regardless of their appearance - live in both worlds and can rep dual nationalities equally regardless of how silly it looks from a far.

I laughed cause she looks like she is from Bali or some other Indo island and the conversations must have been hilarious to follow but than I realized - wife is Indonesian/Japanese - that my 5 year old son is only a few more years away from an ‘identity crisis’ aswell cause he doesn’t look Moroccan or Indonesian but wil most likely claim both lmao smh.

Gotta raise him with love and give him confidence and he’ll be alright.

‘mixed’ people - regardless of their appearance - live in both worlds and can rep dual nationalities equally regardless of how silly it looks from a far.

A lot of those people from the Southeast Asian countries look like they are mixed between black and Asian. That's because historically they kinda are. A lot of those areas were first inhabited by negritos. Later there was an influx of more stereotypically Asian looking people. After generations of mixing, you have some people there that basically look like blasians.

Back