Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have nobody to blame but themselves

Not all us IC brothas like that. Sadly this self hate shit always seems to rear it’s ugly head especially this month of all months. Shits for attention and it’s stupid as fuck.
I’m with a white woman cuz I just wanted to be with her. Those muthafuckas you described wanted to be with em cuz of some fuckery and not being able to deal with themselves in the mirror. Eternal soul my ass.
oh_my_cornel_west.gif

denzel-smoking.gif

in 2007 i was in Edgware in North West London

I was walking to the station and there was car in traffic an Indian man with his daughter who looked about 8 years old in the passenger seat the car windows were down. There was some Indian Hindi Bollywood music being played on full blast really loud the little girl and her father looked so happy just enjoying the music of their culture

Black people that were walking by started laughing, mocking and making fun of the music, the little girl and her father. I looked at the girls face she looked confused and hurt. It felt very embarrassing and awkward witnessing this. It wasn't a good feeling to see this type of disrespect of others culture

I swear this is a true story

But i am no hypocrite and gonna critisize the people who mocked because i do the same to certain rappers music i just don't like and who's music find corny be it Nas, Jigga, Slaughterhouse, Royce, Wu-Tang, Rakim, Public Enemy, 3rd Bass, Kendrick, Naughty By Nature, Brand Nubian

@5th Letter @Goldie @Playmaker88 @Cain @Busta Carmichael @DNB1 @CeLLar-DooR @Englishdude @obnoxiouslyfresh @Maywood @Zagreus @HellCzar @Blue_London @Infamous114 @Ironman

This one might call for the community to band together in a class action suit
or a class action ass whipping.

ill rent the jet to fly the body to easter island and dump it.

can you niggas go half on the concrete and chains?

I'm Over Here Crying/Laughing Starbucks/Shady Is a Well Known Troll...IF this was The I.C which It Is Not...Stew would Have Been Banned Her/Him ...New Day ???
Indeed It is ...Indeed
1424378756896.gif

Na but I jus got back from gym n running round a bit. I got time for some slander.

Back