Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have nobody to blame but themselves

So you have no knowledge of history whatsoever

It's not that it's just my religion teaches there is no such thing as good and evil

Life is like a play we choose the role according to my religion

It's like @Busta Carmichael said the Arabs gave word to the Europeans that Africans were submissive and easy to enslave these are Bustas words not mine. But today your ancestors going through that made u lot today street wise, tough physically and mentally, gave u the mentality of never taking ish, gave u sauce, gave us hip-hop, great athletes

Look at the irony bro once upon Arabs and Europeans enslaved the ancestors of Black Americans, Jamaicans, Black Hispanics which was horrible but today many Arab and White dudes will keep their heads down and cross the street if they see a black dude

We look at drug dealers as trash but why? they are intelligent they deal with math just like an accountant does, they brave and ready to risk their life for their block and fellow homiez just like those in the army risk their life, they are alert ducking police. They might sell heroin but they do positives outside that. Why judge them? God allows drug dealers to exist

My religion allows me to look at things this way

Get where i'm coming from @5th Letter @Cain @Remedy @Lab Baby @DNB1

And at @DOS_patos yeah i like being down with those u mentioned your perception of them being lowest of society

I like their energy, charm, vibrancy. I admire the fact they like aight we ain't got much we selling drugs, gang bangin but we gonna make the most of what we do have and make it look charismatic for the world to see but still look after our family, help the old lady that needs help carrying the grocery when she needs help

It's the spirit of a Migos, a Chief Sosa, just your averday Crip or Blood i admire. Frequency levels i see the positive in them

Get what i'm saying?

And at @DOS_patos yeah i like being down with those u mentioned your perception of them being lowest of society

I like their energy, charm, vibrancy. I admire the fact they like aight we ain't got much we selling drugs, gang bangin but we gonna make the most of what we do have and make it look charismatic for the world to see but still look after our family, help the old lady that needs help carrying the grocery when she needs help

It's the spirit of a Migos, a Chief Sosa, just your averday Crip or Blood i admire. Frequency levels i see the positive in them

Get what i'm saying?
you dumbass.....

too stupid to even get what i was saying.....smdh

just slow

I got half way thru this BS and couldn't read anymore stupidity.

Firstly, not every white woman out here trying to scoop up a black man. Where are all these black men walking around with"black shaped" white women? All the B&W interracial couples I see in rl are black men with white women who look like...white women...small framed, hipless..long haired white women. So where do you see this besides Kanye and Ice T?

This Black men choosing white women debate been around longer than most of us on this forum been alive. Cooning didn't start with Kanye's Workout Plan. To diminish the whole essence of a black woman to her physical attributes is out right disgusting and sad, especially by a black man. I guess if white men started growing bigger dicks we sistas should jump ship.

Also if you really wanted to bring awareness to working out and better fitness in the black community, why not include black men. Not all yall walking around here looking like Luke Cage, or Michael B Jordan. I see fat niggas everyday.

I got half way thru this BS and couldn't read anymore stupidity.

Firstly, not every white woman out here trying to scoop up a black man. Where are all these black men walking around with"black shaped" white women? All the B&W interracial couples I see in rl are black men with white women who look like...white women...small framed, hipless..long haired white women. So where do you see this besides Kanye and Ice T?

This Black men choosing white women debate been around longer than most of us on this forum been alive. Cooning didn't start with Kanye's Workout Plan. To diminish the whole essence of a black woman to her physical attributes is out right disgusting and sad, especially by a black man. I guess if white men started growing bigger dicks we sistas should jump ship.

Also if you really wanted to bring awareness to working out and better fitness in the black community, why not include black men. Not all yall walking around here looking like Luke Cage, or Michael B Jordan. I see fat niggas everyday.
received_1954275684582605.gif

Depending on the nature of that story I may cut ya lifeline b

You have been forewarned

Back