Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have nobody to blame but themselves

@Starbucks that pic old as fuck but anyhow you assume your friends chose and there is something to that over the moon shit especialy when it's minority women to white men... in both cases more often than that it's a disdain for their counterpart and orf the proximity to whitness

Some of my Nigerian and Ghana dude friends worship white women and will only marry a white woman i do not use the word worship lightly here either they really will die for their white girlfriends or wife

Sometimes it's not even deep like the thread starter making out or for the reasons he stating. It just comes down to taste and what an individual likes

So the venting @HellCzar in this thread just seems silly like there is deep issues that he has u got gto move on from the past bro

No one cares about your European/Indian views white girl- Chicity

Lady wtf are you talking about. If a human being cannot find valid reason why they cant find a good partner from their own ethnic group they have a serious problem. If them Africans you know want to be coons ok fine but they lame af

Are there stats that black women workout less than white women?

You do know surgery isn’t based on race.

I’m not in competition with anybody let alone a white chick. If a nigga want a white chick. He can have her.

Last edited:
This is a wackass thread.

When-Hailing-Turns-Out-Human-Teeth.gif

Lady wtf are you talking about. If a human being cannot find valid reason why they cant find a good partner from their own ethnic group they have a serious problem. If them Africans you know want to be coons ok fine but they lame af

The soul has no race no skin color the human body is temporary the soul is eternal

Reactions: Az
I do not blame u lot for this radical racist demonic ideology u hold i blame all your parents and grand parents for teaching u anti whiteness

The soul has no race no skin color the human body is temporary the soul is eternal

I do not blame u lot for this radical racist demonic ideology u hold i blame all your parents and grand parents for teaching u anti whiteness

I’m with a white woman cuz I just wanted to be with her. Those muthafuckas you described wanted to be with em cuz of some fuckery and not being able to deal with themselves in the mirror. Eternal soul my ass.

tenor.gif

I’m with a white woman cuz I just wanted to be with her. Those muthafuckas you described wanted to be with em cuz of some fuckery and not being able to deal with themselves in the mirror. Eternal soul my ass.

tenor.gif

Who knows this is just assuming they seem very happy though

U really do not believe the soul is eternal?

:cont:I already said this thread was basked in utter ignorance.

I'm seeing that more and more black men are finding ways to shit on black women every chance they may get.

It's perfectly fine if you don't wanna be with a fat person...
...but she can be fat as long as she's fat in the right places...but she's still fat. So I guess it's about your personal aesthetics and attraction and not really if she's healthy or not?

Anyway...Why are black women constantly being compared to white women? You don't see how this can look offensive? I read the OP in Uncle Ruckus' voice. "White people smell like lemon Pledge" head ass.

I really didn't plan on typing this much, but if niggas prefer lowfat/lite mayo over fluffy chocolate, who am I to judge?:mybad:

Just don't go speaking on a white woman being better at being black better than a black woman. Shit is stupid and wack as a mf. As already stated from a couple people in this thread, fat comes in all races.:bigdummy:

:hahaha:

My nigga said white women started working out, and black women let themselves go.

And now brothas want a white girl instead of a sista

And it’s all black womens fault..

White women are more driven then black women..

“Why y’all callin me a coon”

F1D58669-B1BE-4D74-88C3-25489B7E5D93.png

Bunch of black bashing and white bitch praising on this site now that you IC mfs made y’all way over here.

Maybe you feel guilty for liking white heauxs so you wanna try to turn the shit around so it don’t look bad on you.

Love your white heauxs. Just don’t try to blame nobody else for your cooning ass ways.

At the end of the day, white heauxs ain’t competition. We ain’t striving to be them, they striving to be us. Hence, “closing the gap”

My nigga said white women started working out, and black women let themselves go.

And now brothas want a white girl instead of a sista

And it’s all black womens fault..

White women are more driven then black women..

“Why y’all callin me a coon”

View attachment 27944

He had to of known he was gonna catch hell for sayin some bullshit like that. Come on now...

Bunch of black bashing and white bitch praising on this site now that you IC mfs made y’all way over here.

Maybe you feel guilty for liking white heauxs so you wanna try to turn the shit around so it don’t look bad on you.

Love your white heauxs. Just don’t try to blame nobody else for your cooning ass ways.

At the end of the day, white heauxs ain’t competition. We ain’t striving to be them, they striving to be us. Hence, “closing the gap”
aye girl.....

i love my black women......nothing on this earth better than a black women.

its them other niggas looking for that white chick to come over here......they fed her ego something terrible

Back