Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have nobody to blame but themselves

So lets get this straight, me sayin black women allowed white women to catch up to em because the lack of healthy decisions makes me a coon?

You make no sense fam
No.

I made myself very clear. Buttocks enhancement has been around for decades and was hugely popular in Central and South America before it exploded into the US a few years ago. So I know what I'm talking about with the butt lifts, fat transfers, and synthetic injections. You calling them "fake" shows a lack of knowledge on the subject.

But besides that, you're the one who said black women settled for fake asses and being obese. What I'm saying is, a woman with a "fake ass" is most likely not obese and an obese woman most likely does not have a "fake ass". So which epidemic are you pinning on black women solely? As if body issues are a uniquely black problem?

So lets get this straight, me sayin black women allowed white women to catch up to em because the lack of healthy decisions makes me a coon?
You feel like white women have physically caught up to black women?

Niggas, basically yes it's coon behavior because you're ignoring the history of the Western standard of beauty and how black women factor into it.

Beauty and attractiveness isn't a fucking race to a finish line. It's a constantly changing dynamic.

jZqvO_s-200x150.gif

This is probably in the top 5 of the dumbest, most absurd, ImaJustFindAReasonToMakeMyPraisesForTheWhiteWomanValid showcases I've ever seen on the internet. It's crazy outchea.

Last edited:
I know how this thread is going to go.

The women are going to clown threadstarter and men are going to derail it altogether by simping.

And Lurk, you brought this on yourself.

ok...here i come bringing the shits...

first off we have to understand what was and was is.....past vs present

there was a time back when men was the protectors of the community.

women felt safe and was able to be the women in the household and the community.

men went out and was men...taking care of responsibilities first...even if they had a side family....the main family got taken care of.

now niggas dont care to take care of they kids...that in turn leaves a woman to raise a man which 8 times out of ten he will grow into a fukk nigga. certain thorough dudes make it out....but what about those niggas that didnt?

they go one to procreate and have more lil fuck niggas.

now the hoods are full of fuck niggas who wear tights like chicks while the chicks looking like dudes and have to be over aggressive because they dont feel protected by their own men.

who can run these trouble making fuck niggas out of communities? MEN

Who can guide the youth and make more men and girls who will respect themselves? MEN

Who can control the mindframe our our youth and allow them to dream? MEN

we cant blame women for none of that.

now if we want to take about images........women do what they think men will like. when niggas get a few dollars...what they do? get a white chick or Hispanic chick when they grew up around nothing but black women,. who guided that nigga? who told that nigga that was the thing to want? if that man is turned off by his black women...most likely he sees only the image of a chick with no male guidance. so the other women seem to be a breath of fresh air...when they arent.

so i say all that to say ....

we men are the ones who can control our people destiny.
if we make hoes a bad thing....women will most likely stop being hoes or a so in your face public hoe.
if black men start looking for women who are more conservative....women will follow where the attention is.

all that man doing shit to get a womens attention is for faggot niggas. women should be trying to get a mans attentuion. but on the flip side...the man should be a man worth the trouble a woman is going thru to get his attention.

and it all starts with a man.

Hell no, what I'm sayin is they putting in work to try n close the gap tho.
White women have always tried to 'close the gap'

What makes you think they'll be more successful this decade than say the last 10 decades?

ok...here i come bringing the shits...

first off we have to understand what was and was is.....past vs present

there was a time back when men was the protectors of the community.

women felt safe and was able to be the women in the household and the community.

men went out and was men...taking care of responsibilities first...even if they had a side family....the main family got taken care of.

now niggas dont care to take care of they kids...that in turn leaves a woman to raise a man which 8 times out of ten he will grow into a fukk nigga. certain thorough dudes make it out....but what about those niggas that didnt?

they go one to procreate and have more lil fuck niggas.

now the hoods are full of fuck niggas who wear tights like chicks while the chicks looking like dudes and have to be over aggressive because they dont feel protected by their own men.

who can run these trouble making fuck niggas out of communities? MEN

Who can guide the youth and make more men and girls who will respect themselves? MEN

Who can control the mindframe our our youth and allow them to dream? MEN

we cant blame women for none of that.

now if we want to take about images........women do what they think men will like. when niggas get a few dollars...what they do? get a white chick or Hispanic chick when they grew up around nothing but black women,. who guided that nigga? who told that nigga that was the thing to want? if that man is turned off by his black women...most likely he sees only the image of a chick with no male guidance. so the other women seem to be a breath of fresh air...when they arent.

so i say all that to say ....

we men are the ones who can control our people destiny.
if we make hoes a bad thing....women will most likely stop being hoes or a so in your face public hoe.
if black men start looking for women who are more conservative....women will follow where the attention is.

all that man doing shit to get a womens attention is for faggot niggas. women should be trying to get a mans attentuion. but on the flip side...the man should be a man worth the trouble a woman is going thru to get his attention.

and it all starts with a man.
Bruh, what the hell you talk in bout lmao

White women have always tried to 'close the gap'

What makes you think they'll be more successful this decade than say the last 10 decades?
The lack of working out! That was the point of the thread. We making all these damn excuses. Niggas wanna give me a history lesson on why our women don't wanna hit a squat machine lol.

The fat thread had nothing to do with race, much less fat asses, and even less white women.

Also, @IP360 do you see what type of shit you've enabled?

Black women don't have shit to fear. Any man who genuinely loves black women, won't magically lose interest in them because Becky got a butt lift.

Your timeline is so fucked up that I couldn't agree with you if I wanted to. You'r really going to point to fucking 2003 as a turning point for (I'm assuming American) obsession with asses? You know there was a guy named Sir Mix A Lot who made a massively popular song in 1992 about asses? And a couple centuries before then give or take, white women wore shit like this
sissi_.jpg

To give the illusion of what came to black women like Sara Baartman naturally
Les_Curieux_en_extase.jpg

And assuming you're a black male, you're exhibiting some serious self hate. Black women weren't "sitting around". They were raising yo ashy ass, yo daddy ashy ass, and yo grandpappy ashy ass, going to work and becoming the head of the black household. Now it's 2018 and you want to act like They had nothing else to with themselves but remain a better physical option than white women?
true....cause all the working white women doing to get on the level of a black woman ....comes natural to black women.

First Trick Daddy said white women are competition bc they're frying the chicken better than black women, and now white women are better at having the physique or features of black genetics whether natural or manmade.

First Trick Daddy said white women are competition bc they're frying the chicken better than black women, and now white women are better at having the physique or features of black genetics whether natural or manmade.
And when white women start having afros sown into their scalps, it'll be your fault for allowing that too.

Trick dead wrong with that statement and clearly you missed my whole point.

Back