Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black woman reveals Dad never questioned paternity despite both of her folks being White

No man should be denied the opportunity to be in their Childs life. What we doing in here bruh.

She is a scumbag at the highest order.

That's your opinion. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I don't think the goal was to deny anyone anything. Her goal was not to ruin her relationship, protect what she built and not face embarrassment from her family and religious community.

If she was in a relationship/affair with dude and didn't tell him she was pregnant then I'd say she was piece of shit. But it was a one night stand with a random dude. If he wasn't black there wouldn't even be an issue. The position she was in would be tough for any young woman, even tougher after giving birth and seeing her dude wasn't going to fold on her.

My opinion. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Hey for all we know she put up posters with her face that said "Did you shag me 9 months ago?"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know why there has to be a villain or a victim here but from reading the story, the mother got pregnant from a one-night stand. She didn't know the biological father and couldn't contact him. Not only that but it seems like the mother was pregnant before she and Jim got together and he just stepped up. Even if that wasn't the case - that's their business and they seemed to be ok with it.

It's a shame they had to hide the truth from that girl all her life but it's clear that they really thought they were doing the best thing they could. Her hair was probably looking crazy growing up though.
Only simps step in to take care of another man's mistake and save a chick who lwts random men smash in a one night stand. He obviously thought he could not do better. I had a chick tell me last year she was pregnant lol. I would have smashed but she had no car and lived a few hpurs away so I was not making that drive. I just laughed at the bitch

Only simps step in to take care of another man's mistake and save a chick who lwts random men smash in a one night stand. He obviously thought he could not do better. I had a chick tell me last year she was pregnant lol. I would have smashed but she had no car and lived a few hpurs away so I was not making that drive. I just laughed at the bitch

Was she pregnant by you? Like I’m not seeing the funny part? Is this that redpill shit

Wait... are you supposed to be the cool dude in this scenario? Because it's really just kinda painting a picture of "down bad".

If your life is like a country song you probably shouldn't be judging other people like that.

Watched this on amazon prime a while ago. I'm kinda surprised a story about step daddy got this many pages. Men been step daddies since the beginning of time pretty much
L4U6E5AYW3DWRZ7HB46RNYJYBA.jpg

Was she pregnant by you? Like I’m not seeing the funny part? Is this that redpill shit
What does having standards for women and not wanting to deal with a woman who makes bad decisions by getting knocked up by some dead beat has to do with redpill? Most of you guys will take any female regardless of the things she does, but not me. I notice that trend on this site to be on that Derrick Jackson shit just telling women what they want to hear instead of the truth. I just believe in holding both men AND women accountable

Wait... are you supposed to be the cool dude in this scenario? Because it's really just kinda painting a picture of "down bad".

If your life is like a country song you probably shouldn't be judging other people like that.
Has nothing to do with being cool. Its the fact she was knocked up by some guy who did not even want to be with her and was looking for a savior. We all judge others as you are doing now just to defend a woman you don't even know. Its that simple and I found it funny because I did not expect her to be pregnant

I guess I should have swooped in with the cape like super-man saving Lois Lane huh? My bad for having standards as a man

Has nothing to do with being cool. Its the fact she was knocked up by some guy who did not even want to be with her and was looking for a savior. We all judge others as you are doing now just to defend a woman you don't even know. Its that simple and I found it funny because I did not expect her to be pregnant

I guess I should have swooped in with the cape like super-man saving Lois Lane huh? My bad for having standards as a man

Your standards basically equated to gas money budgeting tho fam...

That was the standard. Not wanting to drive far.

Your words not mine.

EzIqTwKVIAcJlw7.jpg

What does having standards for women and not wanting to deal with a woman who makes bad decisions by getting knocked up by some dead beat has to do with redpill? Most of you guys will take any female regardless of the things she does, but not me. I notice that trend on this site to be on that Derrick Jackson shit just telling women what they want to hear instead of the truth. I just believe in holding both men AND women accountable
Bruh I’m just saying why you even entertain her just to laugh at her did the pregnancy surprise you when you got her number. This seems like a weird story to share

I mean you coulda just smashed not like you can get her pregnant again lol either be a scumbag or don’t. Can’t half ass it

Her mom never gave the man real offspring wtf?

Nevermind there was a brother her she has a lot of pics.. and articles on the net..she's pretty successful, her is mom is pretty unattractive..shame on her real father..and her ample rack is undeniable... in every pic

Last edited:
Back