Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black woman reveals Dad never questioned paternity despite both of her folks being White

That's that man's business. If he wanted to ignore the obvious and keep it pushing, that's cool with me. Fuck the mom for denying her daughter a chance to get to know her real father and for denying that other gentleman a chance to know his daughter. SMH.

That's that man's business. If he wanted to ignore the obvious and keep it pushing, that's cool with me. Fuck the mom for denying her daughter a chance to get to know her real father and for denying that other gentleman a chance to know his daughter. SMH.

After reading the article you can't put all the blame on the mother. The father ran with the lie even harder.

End of the day the guy that raised her seemed like he was a good dude. It would have been selfish imo for the wife to uproot all that for a random dude whose name she couldn't even remember.

For all we know dude could be a piece of shit and the daughter is better off not knowing him at all.

If you ask me ol girl lucked out. Most kids wouldn't be so fortunate.

After reading the article you can't put all the blame on the mother. The father ran with the lie even harder.

End of the day the guy that raised her seemed like he was a good dude. It would have been selfish imo for the wife to uproot all that for a random dude whose name she couldn't even remember.

For all we know dude could be a piece of shit and the daughter is better off not knowing him at all.

It's not the (white) father's responsibility. That responsibility lies solely with the mother. To me, anyway.

Nobody gets to decide if a father is a piece of shit till he is a piece of shit to his kids.

It's not the (white) father's responsibility. That responsibility lies solely with the mother. To me, anyway.

She had no responsibility to a dude she didn't know. If they were carrying on an affair that's one thing but she was supposed to destroy her own life cause of a one night stand? To what stand on some fake moral high ground on top of the fake one her and her husband already created?

Don't make much sense to me. Just seems overly dramatic and complicated for no reason.

She had no responsibility to a dude she didn't know. If they were carrying on an affair that's one thing but she was supposed to destroy her own life cause of a one night stand? To what stand on some fake moral high ground on top of the fake one her and her husband already created?

Don't make much sense to me. Just seems overly dramatic and complicated for no reason.

The bolded is where we differ. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Some shit is non-negotiable.

Nobody gets to decide if a father is a piece of shit till he is a piece of shit to his kids.

No one said anyone did. Why ruin one man's life to potentially ruin another one's and potentially a kids?

Cause it's the right thing to do? Lmao. If yall don't get tf outta here.

I smashed a lot of chicks whose names I didn't know or remember 5 minutes later in various nightclub bathroom stalls. God forbid I got one pregnant and she in a relationship and was scared to tell me I had a kid.

Shiiiidddd if you got a dude that want to claim that baby and love it then yall go ahead and go on that journey and leave me tf out of it. I don't want to know.

I smashed a lot of chicks whose names I didn't know or remember 5 minutes later in various nightclub bathroom stalls. God forbid I got one pregnant and she in a relationship and was scared to tell me I had a kid.

Shiiiidddd if you got a dude that want to claim that baby and love it then yall go ahead and go on that journey and leave me tf out of it. I don't want to know.

This was me.

I don't wanna know. I don't need to know. Bih you are on your own, you knew what it was.

Be a real one and get that abortion and learn from it.

Don't call me bout no baby, I'ma just send you some money and move on.

I don't know why there has to be a villain or a victim here but from reading the story, the mother got pregnant from a one-night stand. She didn't know the biological father and couldn't contact him. Not only that but it seems like the mother was pregnant before she and Jim got together and he just stepped up. Even if that wasn't the case - that's their business and they seemed to be ok with it.

It's a shame they had to hide the truth from that girl all her life but it's clear that they really thought they were doing the best thing they could. Her hair was probably looking crazy growing up though.

I don't know why there has to be a villain or a victim here but from reading the story, the mother got pregnant from a one-night stand. She didn't know the biological father and couldn't contact him. Not only that but it seems like the mother was pregnant before she and Jim got together and he just stepped up. Even if that wasn't the case - that's their business and they seemed to be ok with it.

It's a shame they had to hide the truth from that girl all her life but it's clear that they really thought they were doing the best thing they could. Her hair was probably looking crazy growing up though.

All jokes aside. Maybe I missed something, but what makes you think this, besides optimism?

All jokes aside. Maybe I missed something, but what makes you think this, besides optimism?

Her baby was the result of a one-night stand she'd had with a black barman at a pub in Shepherd's Bush exactly nine months earlier.

I guess I misread the "barman" part and assumed he was just some bloke that happened to be at the bar that night. Maybe she could have tracked him down, maybe she tried. Who knows?

I guess I misread the "barman" part and assumed he was just some bloke that happened to be at the bar that night. Maybe she could have tracked him down, maybe she tried. Who knows?

You didn't misread anything. She didn't know the nigga all she knew was that he was a barman at that pub and he was black.

Yeah she could have pulled up at the pub to tell dude she was pregnant. Then what? What if he tells her he's not ready for all that and would prefer she got an abortion and chalk it up to being a mistake. Her body her choice right?

I don't blame her for not wanting to dive head first into chaos. Luckily Jim was the dude her and her daughter needed.

You didn't misread anything. She didn't know the nigga all she knew was that he was a barman at that pub and he was black.

Yeah she could have pulled up at the pub to tell dude she was pregnant. Then what? What if he tells her he's not ready for all that and would prefer she got an abortion and chalk it up to being a mistake. Her body her choice right?

I don't blame her for not wanting to dive head first into chaos. Luckily Jim was the dude her and her daughter needed.

No man should be denied the opportunity to be in their Childs life. What we doing in here bruh.

She is a scumbag at the highest order.

Back