Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLACK WOMAN BECOMES THE FIRST DOCTOR TO CURE CANCER IN MICE USING NANOPARTICLES

i think i made a few threads on trying to explain it.

i get what you are saying but these are things we should be trying to understand....i think most of us are related to someone who has/had cancer.

I agree bro that's why I'm in your threads askin' questions but not everybody is so curious about super niche stuff

"Green is, not surprisingly, highly educated". I'm glad educated doesn't equate to intelligence. Black people are so brilliant and present so many amazing things to the world. This is phenomenal!
I think you misread it or maybe they need to move some words around but this is how I read it... “Green is highly educated” not surprisingly..

Green received a $1.1 million grant from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to expand her nanoparticle cancer treatment research.
Dont that seem kinda low for something like this?

Anyway props to the sister. Hope "they" dont do what they always do when someone comes along with something that can save millions of lives.

Dont that seem kinda low for something like this?

Anyway props to the sister. Hope "they" dont do what they always do when someone comes along with something that can save millions of lives.
personally i feel if we had more disposable money from the black rich folk ...she wouldnt need to go anywhere else and the black Lawyers can help her protect her creations and works.

Been following this story for a while. I think I was actually on the yard with her at the same time. One time for AAMU and all HBCUs

This is GOAT shit man...cause chemo is just as damaging as the cancer itself.

Thats watchu call mf Blac Excellence baby!
giphy.gif

Back