Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLACK WOMAN BECOMES THE FIRST DOCTOR TO CURE CANCER IN MICE USING NANOPARTICLES

Busta doesnt make troll threads tho, look at his log a lot of it is positive energy with the one comedic thread for a good chuckle once in a blue moon.

Bruh I think he's right man. Look at the Dwade Wade daughter thread.
fam, he makes his fair share

it wasnt a dig, but an observation

just an observation

making the troll threads at the rate you do can get you a rep for people assuming all your threads are of the troll nature

but that shouldn't deter you from making serious threads if its a topic you want to shine a light on

also, personally for me, your presence here is so sporadic (for whatever reasons are to which you are entitled to) that whenever i see a thread from you, i think its a troll thread even if it has a "serious sounding" title

Most of my threads are serious but once in a blue moon I made a thread about kris parker grabbing bambaataa's ankles and those are the ones that get the most views.

So the positive threads I do gets no recognition.
Sion is my witness to how many uplifting threads I used to do with racists getting fired to old african history.

And I've been busy with life. Cant be on here 24/7.

Most of my threads are serious but once in a blue moon I made a thread about kris parker grabbing bambaataa's ankles and those are the ones that get the most views.

Sion is my witness to how many uplifting threads I used to do with racists getting fired to old african history.

man.....people rather focus on the negative you do and negative in the news.

thats just the way people are.

you can do 99 positive things but do that 1 thing having fun .....they will only see you was careless for that moment n try to use it against you to say you not legit.

it speaks more to the character of that person than it does you. just dont let that toxic shit take root.

I remember reading about her a few years ago and I found the 2017 article... she wasn’t even going to school to find a cure for cancer.

Her aunt had it for 8 years before telling anyone and she refused treatment due to the effects of chemo. She passed.

Then her uncle was diagnosed soon after and he went through w treatment. But the treatment disfigured him and he wasn’t the same person, regardless of the treatment, he passed away from the cancer.

So she wanted to find a new tech that wouldn’t affect the whole body, just the area of cancer. So she went the route w lasers and did that for a long time until she achieved her goal of curing cancer w lasers, nanotechnology. She doesn’t not want to sell the tech to the pharmaceutical industry and wants to make sure it’s going to be affordable for everyone.

I want to know if this is for ALL cancers or certain types. This is amazing.

Busta doesnt make troll threads tho, look at his log a lot of it is positive energy with the one comedic thread for a good chuckle once in a blue moon.

Bruh I think he's right man. Look at the Dwade Wade daughter thread.

:smh:

I remember reading about her a few years ago and I found the 2017 article... she wasn’t even going to school to find a cure for cancer.

Her aunt had it for 8 years before telling anyone and she refused treatment due to the effects of chemo. She passed.

Then her uncle was diagnosed soon after and he went through w treatment. But the treatment disfigured him and he wasn’t the same person, regardless of the treatment, he passed away from the cancer.

So she wanted to find a new tech that wouldn’t affect the whole body, just the area of cancer. So she went the route w lasers and did that for a long time until she achieved her goal of curing cancer w lasers, nanotechnology. She doesn’t not want to sell the tech to the pharmaceutical industry and wants to make sure it’s going to be affordable for everyone.

I want to know if this is for ALL cancers or certain types. This is amazing.
let me find the youtube thingy....should help explain it a bit more.

i understand it but its hard to explain.

As for the numbers this thread is doin', I don't think many of us kno' enough to be able to say anything more than "Well done".
i think i made a few threads on trying to explain it.

i get what you are saying but these are things we should be trying to understand....i think most of us are related to someone who has/had cancer.

it's amazing how much shit is science fiction..that isn't real life yet..

this shit been in comics and shit like that for decades...

i'm glad real world tech finally caught up

we was suppose to have hoverboards and flying cars for every day usage by 2015.......

Lol that's not my point.

I've been seeing dos make a lot of these type of thread and they rarely get comments.

I'm saying people wanna hear more about ignorant shit than uplifting
@DOS_patos is not a well liked poster because he hates black people who make less than 300k /yr

Also if he would've put "Thick ass Dr done fucked around a cured cancer......#BlackExcellence" then this thread would be 20pgs by now but................niggas

@DOS_patos is not a well liked poster because he hates black people who make less than 300k /yr

Also if he would've put "Thick ass Dr done fucked around a cured cancer......#BlackExcellence" then this thread would be 20pgs by now but................niggas
Damn 300k?
That's a lot of people.

But funny ass post.

fam...props to you

again, i didnt say what i said as a slight to you.

we all, well most of us have real life shit, so you didnt even need to say that

and i didnt say you didnt make uplifting threads either

but lets not derail the topic anymore...when you do make threads, im there, but i will do a better job of supporting more of the positive ones

be well fam

it's amazing how much shit is science fiction..that isn't real life yet..

this shit been in comics and shit like that for decades...

i'm glad real world tech finally caught up

we was suppose to have hoverboards and flying cars for every day usage by 2015.......
they used that money to bail out GM and Ford

fam...props to you

again, i didnt say what i said as a slight to you.

we all, well most of us have real life shit, so you didnt even need to say that

and i didnt say you didnt make uplifting threads either

but lets not derail the topic anymore...when you do make threads, im there, but i will do a better job of supporting more of the positive ones

be well fam
stop talking down to black people AP

Back